Without the Sun we're nothing.

Pray to the water Gods 1st the Sun Gods second

Water is more important. We can still grow food with artificial sunlight if we lost the sun. We could still create power and generate light plus heat. There would be much less people yes

I love how we've been conditioned to use language that makes it sound like the speaker and listener would survive.

What?
Your first point doesn't make any sense.

I'll give you your 2nd point. Because the question could always be who created the creator.

If you “give me” the second point then you’re giving me the first. You can enjoy pondering an infinite sequence of grand architects, or you can just enjoy the sun rising every day without praying to something or someone you know literally nothing about.

Pretty much why all the first gods were basically the sun

Amusing that it'll destroy earth one day

The sun is fake news. NASA projection. Big-solar conspiracy

Pretty much why all the first gods were basically the sun

Amusing that it'll destroy earth one day
earth will probably be non-life sustaining for a long time by that point.

If the Sun burned out all of sudden, we would die a terrible death. Probably a slow one even.

That's why people pray to the Sun because it's the biggest source of our survival and lifeforms on this planet.

If you going to pray to something, pray to the Sun.

Just my thoughts.

ts-space-sun-and-solar-viewing-facts-versus-fiction.jpg
Yes, the sun god. He's great, he plays for the Detroit Lions. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon-Ra_St._Brown

fn6y3lz7fco91.png

I do pray to the Sun God. But lets not sleep on the Moon. Without the moon, a day on earth would only last six to twelve hours. There could be more than a thousand days in one year! That's because the Earth's rotation slows down over time thanks to the gravitational force -- or pull of the moon -- and without it, days would go by in a blink. Not to mention Tidal changes that would fuck us up good.

Interesting fact...

The moon is pulling away from earth at the rate our hair and nails grow.

the romans worshipped Sol Invictus, the unconquered sun, it was around for a while at the same time with christianity.

also, the sun can't go supernova because it's a medium sized star, and only giant stars go through the pressure accumulation in the core that allow it to go supernova. ours will grow for a while, exhaust the fuel in the core and shed it's atmosphere. it's a very precise process. we know down to the kilo how much heavier Jupiter would have to be to become a star.

Back