WME executive is a groper

Men normally don't report sexual harassment. Good on Terry Crews for doing so.

They cut the checks, so UFC fighters won't do a fooking thing. LOL
Fighters are usually pretty stupid and super "alpha." I don't think PlattyPerry wouldn't turn the other cheek at getting his dick rubbed by some old fuck in a suit and probably wouldn't even know these guys if they were wearing name tags. After that, the only person using the name tag for identification will be the crime scene investigators.

Men normally don't report sexual harassment. Good on Terry Crews for doing so.

Crews actually told everyone associated with WME when it happened. But I believe they gave him the "c'mon big black guy, ain' nobody gonna believe you" spill.

This wme executive literally has some balls on him ( no pun intended ) to grab Terry Crews genitals or behind. The guy is a fkn trt mammoth

I just assume that people in power are all like this.

Exactly. What's the point of being in power if you can't grab titties and weiners to your heart's content?

GUBP9sF.gif

WME is not defined by the actions of its partners

Yeah, I remember reading about this when this whole Hollywood-sex-harassment-scandal thing started.

Iirc Crews said he didn't do anything (violent) about it because he was afraid of how it would look and that it might (wrongly) land him behind bars.

This was totally worthy of a thread...thank you for calling this to our attention, TS. My day would not have been complete had I not been provided this information.

Not directly related to UFC but it may be relevant as it involves WME.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/deadl...ice-report-sexual-assault-wme-1202204597/amp/

Adam Venit, a WME partner has been reported to the police by actor Terry Crews. Terry alleged Adam groped him at a party.

Imagine if one of those slimy WME ececutives start groping a UFC fighter....
But think about it. Crews isn't exactly a timid, young female looking to make it in Hollywood.

If a guy like Crews can get groped, consider how MUCH it must be happening to powerless aspiring actresses (and actors).

What kind of megalomaniac looks Crews up and down and is bold enough to just start touching him?? The man must be powerful enough not to even pay any mind to Crews' ability to pulverize him. This only says dude is VERY powerful.

Back