WMMA Discussion #29

Another dastardly UFC practice infecting the wider world of MMA (like the uniforms)

<Oku01>
It’s amazing how many promotions now have standard uniforms. Many still allow sponsor logos, but it’s still a crazy trend

IMG_8253.jpeg

Autumn Norton (3-2) vs Emily Martins (2-0). Dangerous fight for Martins

Friday April 26, 2024

[MMA] LFA 182: McKee vs. Hernandez Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT
Preliminary Card – YouTube – 7:30pm ET / 4:30pm PT
Kendra McIntyre vs. Katarina Legorreta
Cheyanne Bowers vs. Naomie Young

[MMA] LUX Fight League 42 Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Main Card – UFC Fight Pass – 11:00pm ET / 8:00pm PT
Fernanda Muñoz vs. Saray Orozco
Preliminary Card – YouTube – 8:00pm ET / 5:00pm PT
Andrea Vázquez vs. Leticia Baltazar

Saturday April 27

[MMA] UFC Fight Night: Nicolau vs. Perez Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Main Card – ESPN / ESPN+ – 7:00pm ET / 4:00pm PT
Karine Silva vs. Ariane Lipski
Preliminary Card – ESPN2 / ESPN+ – 4:00pm ET / 1:00pm PT
Ketlen Souza vs. Marnic Mann
Ivana Petrović vs. Na Liang

BARE KNUCKLE BOXING] BKFC: Knuckle Mania 4 Los Angeles, California, USA
Main Card – iPPV / FuboTV / BKTV App – 10:00pm ET / 7:00pm PT
Crystal Pittman vs. Sydney Smith
Preliminary Card – YouTube – 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT

more: https://grabakahitman.com/

Karine Silva v. Ariane Lipski. Two fighters hoping to extend their winning streaks. Lipski has won three in a row, the last by arm bar. Silva has won all three of her UFC fights by submission. Lipski is a stronger test for Silva. She's improved on the feet and carries that queen of violence potential. Rooting for her as always. Still, going with Silva by sub. This should be a good one!

Ketlen Souza v. Marnie Mann. Souza by however she wants imho. I'll say decision.

Ivana Petrovic v. Na Liang. As much as I'd like to see Na Liang perform great and continue on in the UFC, she has a tendency to throw a few strikes and then back off for too long. I'm going with Petrovic - who has more of the requisite killer instinct - by sub or decision.

Karine Silva v. Ariane Lipski. Two fighters hoping to extend their winning streaks. Lipski has won three in a row, the last by arm bar. Silva has won all three of her UFC fights by submission. Lipski is a stronger test for Silva. She's improved on the feet and carries that queen of violence potential. Rooting for her as always. Still, going with Silva by sub. This should be a good one!

Ketlen Souza v. Marnie Mann. Souza by however she wants imho. I'll say decision.

Ivana Petrovic v. Na Liang. As much as I'd like to see Na Liang perform great and continue on in the UFC, she has a tendency to throw a few strikes and then back off for too long. I'm going with Petrovic - who has more of the requisite killer instinct - by sub or decision.
Going with the same although I hope Souza wants a finish more than a decision.

Le sigh. Why couldn’t Bagishvili just stay in Georgia for a while, crushing cans and building confidence?

Back