WMMA haters reached a new level of stupid last night

Wtf does dudes kicking a chicks ass got to do with the price of pussy in Siberia?

Let me guess, you cheer for the guys saying they're women in swimming right? Lol

Did you really just ask what shit fighters have to do with shit quality fights?

And then you thought it was logical to follow up with the question if I like trannies?

And Pereira would knock out both Arman and Oliveira. What's your point?

BJ Penn fought Lyoto Machida at Light Heavyweight, weighing 191 pounds vs 205 and he didnt get knocked out.

I think if you let Arman and Oliveira put on 40 pounds of mass that they would still be killers. Arman could wrestle fuck Perreira and Charlie would choke him out standing.

Look at Gastelum he is shorter than Oliveira and overweight as fuck and he almost beat Izzy at 185 who slept Perreira.

I honestly didn’t watch. Got up, stretched, got some food, talked about irrelevant topics with my friends and tuned back in as soon as the post-fight interview wrapped up.

Did you really just ask what shit fighters have to do with shit quality fights?

And then you thought it was logical to follow up with the question if I like trannies?

You mentioned dudes kicking chicks asses not me sir.
I merely put it in a different setting.

If you think that is a new level of stupid you should probably avoid:

TikTok
Twitter/X
Instagram
TV
Kids
Most adults

There's levels to this shit son
<{cum@me}>

(Where is nate? What what?!

Did that get removed? )

You mentioned dudes kicking chicks asses not me sir.
I merely put it in a different setting.

The setting would be me not enjoying women's swimming.

But with athletics and swimming (and cycling kind of) it's kind of an exception for me. Since it's a purely physical competition it's still kind of interesting to watch.

The China fight was decent . Yeah Yan showed alot of heart but other thsn that it was solid fight not a great fight.

For wmma tho I was more excited by Kayla than the China fight. Kayla looks like a force of Nature and will be Amanda like dominant. Zhang is good but no where near the hype .

The setting would be me not enjoying women's swimming.

But with athletics and swimming (and cycling kind of) it's kind of an exception for me. Since it's a purely physical competition it's still kind of interesting to watch.

Weili and Yan put on a better fight than both Aljo and Bo...but yes, lets hate them because they're women.

I'll never understand some of you guys sir.

Weili and Yan put on a better fight than both Aljo and Bo...but yes, lets hate them because they're women.

I'll never understand some of you guys sir.

I, and with me many others I assume, watch the UFC to see the best fighters in the world. We're not out there watching regional orgs, because we want to see the best.

Women simply aren't the best. It should be pretty simple logic to understand really.

I, and with me many others I assume, watch the UFC to see the best fighters in the world. We're not out there watching regional orgs, because we want to see the best.

Women simply aren't the best. It should be pretty simple logic to understand really.

You want the best...like Kimbo?
Like Bo Nickel? How about that mega fighter Sage Northcutt, and Mickey Gall?

"THE BEST"

Internet trolls are the worst. WMMA brings in some hefty buy-rates but people aren't ready for that conversation.

Yep. Amazon asked for more female content a while back if I recall correctly and I am pretty sure they are at least somewhat focused on profit.

If you are being honest the Kayla/Holm fight was the only good one.

You want the best...like Kimbo?
Like Bo Nickel? How about that mega fighter Sage Northcutt, and Mickey Gall?

"THE BEST"

I don't mind watching promising prospects but not a big fan of the overdone UFC hype.

I do have to shamelessly admit I have a weak spot for (HW) freakshow fights. Maybe they need to bring in this chick and I'd actually watch and be entertained:

images

Hell, have her fight a BW male and you can count me in.

Back