WNBA Using Free Buffets To Attract Audience?

Only certain packages (with the asterisks) get food and beverage. This is for a 4 pack of tickets.
Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-4.16.24-PM-1024x414.png

Youtube comments section of every WNBA content ESPN posts is like a mutant Mayberry thread.

They should be giving free plushy scissors!

You know, as a symbol... Of gay sex acts... ... ... That WNBA shower girls do with eachother sometimes in my mind probably mostly...

*Edit: also, read the title and the first handful of posts and still thought it said "free bullets"... Somehow it made sense to me...

those wom=ne are so gross u coudltn pay me enouhj to attend one fo their "fgamnes"

Do you have to stay for the game to get the free buffet?
I assume that you need to pay for a ticket to gain access to the buffet. Once you have your ticket, just like at any other sporting event, you're free to leave anytime you like.

I kid you not, a couple years ago the Los Angeles Sparks had a 1230 pm game on a Tuesday. I think the only people were there were students on a field trip.

Last edited:
I assume that you need to pay for a ticket to gain access to the buffet. Once you have your ticket, just like at any other sporting event, you're free to leave anytime you like.
Sounds like a win-win situation.

Back