Wolverine vs. Spider-Man vs. Batman

Out of these 3, who's the best comic book superhero?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
If I had to pick out of these 3, it would be Spider-Man.

Wolverine_3AGranov_1024x1024.jpg

dc-10-rarest-batman-comics-what-theyre-worth.jpg

Spider-Man stomps. He's *way* smarter than Wolverine, in the range of Batman's level of intelligence, way faster and stronger than Batman, and has the webs and danger sense thing going for him. Spider-Man, as a character, is basically held back from being an ultimate assassin type by his morals.

superior-spider-man-vs-wolverine-2.jpg

3034987-avengingsm_16_thegroup-016.jpg

Batman has a better chance than Wolverine, honestly, if he's willing to take a Ripley style "nuke the site from orbit" approach, because that's what it would take. If you let Batman bring in non-standard equipment too, you're going to have to let Spider-Man as well, and he has a surprising amount of powerful stuff from over the years.

Last edited:
i don't know shit about comics

But after years on sherdog i learned that writer will make Batman win in some way

Him and Captain America are fake underdogs from what i understand, because plot shield compensate whatever disadvantage

Wolverine is one of my favs but Batmans superior intellect and combat fighting knowledge is GOAT.

Batman kicks everyone's ass including Superman.

Spider-mans spider sense means batman can't do shit to him. Maybe with "prep time" he could prepare for wolverines sense of smell. Spider-man for me.

Yeah, Spider-Man's combination of speed (dodging bullets), strength (lift 10 tonnes), spider-sense (avoids damage), webbing (immobilizes enemy) means the fight is over before it starts.
Nerd logic can only be defeated by plot armour.

Y'all are sleeping on Wolverine. F*ck the claws and all of that fancy sh*t, the dude is virtually immortal... that's his biggest power!

Spider-Man AINEC.

I do like Wolvie and Bats though. But Spider-Man will always be my favorite superhero (tied with that big green bastard).

Back