Crime Woman Freed After Killing 2 Month Old Daughter Due To Incompetent Prosecutor

At least she didn’t take an unauthorized tour of the capitol.
Conservatives can't ever open their mouths without vomiting out every single cultural grievance they have.

This is why all the daily wire movies are such dogshit. Like lady ballers Is supposed to be a comedy about trans people in sports, but they just couldn't help themselves and decided to inject every culture warrior grievance they have into almost every scene.

Did you read his full statement? He said she was guilty of manslaughter, but that wasn't in the charges. That's the problem. I believe all degrees of murder carry some form of malicious intent, just not premeditation. A crime of passion would be murder 2. She always maintained she never meant to kill the child, even in her confession. He said she was a poor parent, and guilty of manslaughter, not murder.
I'm not in disagreement here. From the quick search I did it doesn't appear that Indiana has degrees of murder like some other states do. So instead of third degree murder voluntary manslaughter is where heat of the moment murder falls into.

I was pointing out that different states have varying ways of defining murder by degrees such as first, second, and third. While other states have different laws. What would be 3rd degree murder here in another state is voluntary manslaughter in Indiana.

I'm not in disagreement here. From the quick search I did it doesn't appear that Indiana has degrees of murder like some other states do. So instead of third degree murder voluntary manslaughter is where heat of the moment murder falls into.

I was pointing out that different states have varying ways of defining murder by degrees such as first, second, and third. While other states have different laws. What would be 3rd degree murder here in another state is voluntary manslaughter in Indiana.

Okay. Well he specifically mentioned involuntary manslaughter. Like killing someone with a chokehold. It muddies the waters if the choker maintaines they didnt mean to kill the chokee, but merely subdue them. They DID kill them, absent the intent to kill them. Cases like that are tough. The judge said the prosecutor didn't meet the burden of proving intent.

Okay. Well he specifically mentioned involuntary manslaughter. Like killing someone with a chokehold. It muddies the waters if the choker maintaines they didnt mean to kill the chokee, but merely subdue them. They DID kill them, absent the intent to kill them. Cases like that are t ough. The judge said the prosecutor didn't meet the burden of proving intent.
ON FEBRUARY 15, 2022
When someone dies and it’s at the hands of another person, unless the killing was justified, the person committing the killing will normally be charged with a crime. Frequently in the news we hear someone being charged with first degree murder or murder in the third degree. In short to answer the question posed in this blog, no, Indiana does not have “degrees” of murder, but it does have a few different crimes someone can be charged with based on the circumstances of the situation. In this blog we will look at what those different crimes are and what the differences between them are.
Murder
Murder is the most serious of the charges someone can face when they are accused of killing someone. Indiana defines the crime of murder as knowingly or intentionally kills another human being. It also captures cases where someone dies during the commission of a serious felony including;
  • arson, burglary, child molest, consumer product tampering, criminal deviate conduct, kidnapping, rape, robbery, human trafficking, promotion of human labor trafficking, promotion of human sexual trafficking, promotion of child sexual trafficking, carjacking or dealing in a number of serious drugs including cocaine, meth, or most opiates.
If someone is charged with this crime the potential penalty is 45 to 65 years in prison.
Voluntary Manslaughter
The second most serious charge for killing another person is voluntary manslaughter. Indiana defines this crime as a person knowingly or intentionally kills another human being while acting under sudden heat. This offense is a level 2 felony.
  • The classic example of a voluntary manslaughter is when a spouse walks in on their spouse cheating on them and immediately in the heat of the moment kills the cheating spouse.
If someone is convicted of this offense it is a level 2 felony and the possible penalty range is 10 to 30 years in prison.
Reckless Homicide
One of the least serious offenses someone can be charged with after killing another is reckless homicide. That is defined as a person who recklessly kills another human being.
  • A good example of a reckless homicide would be a person playing around with a loaded gun that accidentally discharges and kills another person.
If someone is convicted of this crime it is a level 5 felony and the possible penalty is 1 to 6 years.
Involuntary Manslaughter
The last of the crimes we will look at is involuntary manslaughter. It is also one of the lesser crimes someone can be charged with if they kill another person. Indiana defines involuntary manslaughter as a person who kills another human being while attempting to commit a level 5 or level 6 felony, a class a misdemeanor or battery that inherently poses a risk of serious bodily injury.
  • The classic example of this would be forcibly taking property from another and the victim falls causing their death.
This is a level 5 felony and carries a penalty of 1 to 6 years.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.
(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

Take what you will from this. Either way in this particular case the prosecutor over charged.

two lefties defending post birth abortion. Gotta love it.
Woman murders child “over charged easy decision let her free “ but when it comes yo 91 charges for Trump none of these can be over charged lol ..

Anyways you would think at some point of the case the judge would interject ? I don’t know enough about the laws in that state but do they get to follow up with manslaughter charges . Does this logic apply to drunk drivers ?

If she had a shred of human decency she would have killed herself when the reality of what she had done dawned on her.

I would say it’s the judge.

Judge dismissed an eyewitness to murder statement who going on the article didn’t change her story based on a dubious reason. Not credible because she is a child? Eat shit asshole

So if a child is the only witness to their own abuse should that also be dismissed as them not being able contextualize what they experienced?

So I think we just have another shit kicking pro criminal judge. Who are actually even more of a problem and higher in numbers than high ranking Soros lawyers.

I'm not defending her, which should have been obvious when I said she should rot in jail. I said it was the wrong charge.

Why are so many of you so incredibly stupid?
Well, high school drop outs have access to the internet too. Isn't that right, @ShadowRun?

Well, high school drop outs have access to the internet too. Isn't that right, @ShadowRun?

You know, I've heard him talk about issues in his industry. His brain obviously works, it's a shame he ruined it with the worst social media feed imaginable.

She should be stone pressed to simulate being smothered. The puritans were fond of this method, where large stones are placed on the chest until it is so much weight that it crushes or suffocates the person.

I’m a little confused. She smothered the baby and the judge says that it’s neglect and not murder?
Opposite. Judge says that's murder or manslaughter, but the prosecutors charged her with neglect resulting in death.

So the judge couldn't find her guilty of neglect because until the mom smothered her baby, the baby hadn't been neglected. And prosecutors never charged here with actual murder or manslaughter.

Opposite. Judge says that's murder or manslaughter, but the prosecutors charged her with neglect resulting in death.

So the judge couldn't find her guilty of neglect because until the mom smothered her baby, the baby hadn't been neglected. And prosecutors never charged here with actual murder or manslaughter.

Oh I see that makes a lot more sense. Why they hell did the prosecutor do that?

Oh I see that makes a lot more sense. Why they hell did the prosecutor do that?
Good question. Laziness or ineptitude. Judge put them on blast, and basically called out that the local prosecutor is an elected position so voters need to be aware of this and kick them out next election.

Back