Woman hits and spits on man, gets KTFO.

IDGETKTFO

White Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

How many of you think she had it comming? I was raised that you should never hit a woman, but i dunno, times they are a changing, different culture, hard to judge nowadays.

How many of you think she had it comming? I was raised that you should never hit a woman, but i dunno, times they are a changing, different culture, hard to judge nowadays.

The TS username makes me think she's the spitting Karen

The TS username makes me think she's the spitting Karen
arnold-schwarzenegger-shut-up.gif

Real title should be “Piece Of Shit Loser antagonizes randoms looking for excuse to punch somebody”. None of that would be happening if he minded his own fn business. Find something better to do than live feed randoms. He’s not the police or ticketer. Guy’s a wanker waiting to instigate some shit. And this YouTuber is a douche for trying to make a debate about it.

Last edited:
Man there's not a single person in that video that doesn't deserve to get knocked out.

The annoying camera person trying to boost his social media presence, the EMT that thinks she can break laws, hit n spit on folks because she saves lives, the annoying Asian dude who interrupts the video to provide his useless opinions, AND last but not least, all the white knights that suddenly come out at the end and try to defend the lady.

This video needs that guy from the sexy bench man video to come in and just uppercut everyone.

Like that giy said man shoe up when she was ko. Pathetic men there aftlraid to defend her but when is all said and done like a women start talking you hit a women

If you watch the video, he gets arrested, and the cop says there is no self defense in NY.
Except at 7:05 he posted the NY law that says you can.

Man there's not a single person in that video that doesn't deserve to get knocked out.

The annoying camera person trying to boost his social media presence, the EMT that thinks she can break laws, hit n spit on folks because she saves lives, the annoying Asian dude who interrupts the video to provide his useless opinions, AND last but not least, all the white knights that suddenly come out at the end and try to defend the lady.

This video needs that guy from the sexy bench man video to come in and just uppercut everyone.
I agree with that. I don't feel bad for that woman because she hit him first and lost her cool. But that guy has nothing better to do than instigate people by recording them parking in front of fire hydrants of all things.

None of that would be happening if he minded his own fn business. Find something better to do than live feed randoms. He’s not the police or ticketer. Guy’s a wanker waiting to instigate some shit. And this YouTuber is a douche for trying to make a debate about it.
None of that would be happening if she just minded her business and drove away instead of getting out of her car and hitting the man.

None of that would be happening if she just minded her business and drove away instead of getting out of her car and hitting the man.
she’s ignorant but I’m not passing judgement on how someone reacts to being filmed and yelled at. Thats fucked up. He sounds extremely punchable. Cameraman and YouTuber are the Karens here.

Lmao forgot about that video. Wish he could be summoned like a genie.

she’s ignorant but I’m not passing judgement on how someone reacts to being filmed and yelled at. Thats fucked up. He sounds extremely punchable. Cameraman and YouTuber are the Karens here.
They are all Karens, even the white knights that came out of nowhere. Like i said in my op, I was raised not to hit a woman, but i would not white knight her, she had it coming. Now, if the guy hit her more then once, then my opinion would have changed.

They are all Karens, even the white knights that came out of nowhere. Like i said in my op, I was raised not to hit a woman, but i would not white knight her, she had it coming. Now, if the guy hit her more then once, then my opinion would have changed.
Where I come from, you don’t film or photograph people without their permission. When you do you’re crossing boundaries and shouldn’t be surprised if you’ve escalated things.

Back