Woman to be hanged for blasphemy in Pakistan

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This poor woman.
Crowds of muslim men marching in the streets demanding she be hanged for drinking water from a bowl meant for muslims.[i think?]
Of course ex-cricket superstar Imran Khan, now Prime Minister, has become very radical in his beliefs since giving up the sport and will not help.

Look at these bastards in the pics, we import these type of people into the West. You'd think any decent person with any intelligence would see how wrong islam is, it's barbaric and is meant for peasants, makes me sick!
These people are stuck in the 7th century, and so many in the West wonder why they don't intergrate when they come here, they have no intention to fit in, they view us as disgusting.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/74844...y-pakistan-death-sentence-christian-mohammed/

I hope Trump speaks up against this and does something.

Just thought I'd pre-empt any complaints about the source TS used.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rophet-muhammad-islam-insulting-a8571596.html

It's hilarious to me that Muslims would refuse to drink from the same source as an "unclean" Christian. It's also hilarious that Muslims in the west claim persecution over their faith over trivial matters (like being asked to handle alcohol as part of their job, not cover their faces completely in public etc.,) meanwhile Christians are suffering actual persecution over their faith in countries like Pakistan.

What isn't hilarious is this third world mentality, Pakistan should be shamed on an international level for this backwards shit.

A nuclear power, folks.

I hope Trump speaks up against this and does something.

He should get his wife to hold a sign hashtagging that we should all do something about it, then post it to twitter. That's a very presidental response...

What a wonderful, magnificent country, and such a peaceful, tolerant religion. And people still can't understand why us sane people don't want this vicious, evil cult spreading in the civilised world. But leftists like @Rational Poster, @MayhemMonkey, @helltoupee, @HomerThompson, @Kafir-kun, @luckyshot, @Trotsky, @tonni, @M3t4tr0n, @Fawlty and the rest, defend the spread of this virus in the West.
Show me one instance of me defending mass migration or Islam or fuck off.

Just thought I'd pre-empt any complaints about the source TS used.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rophet-muhammad-islam-insulting-a8571596.html

It's hilarious to me that Muslims would refuse to drink from the same source as an "unclean" Christian. It's also hilarious that Muslims in the west claim persecution over their faith over trivial matters (like being asked to handle alcohol as part of their job, not cover their faces completely in public etc.,) meanwhile Christians are suffering actual persecution over their faith in countries like Pakistan.

What isn't hilarious is this third world mentality, Pakistan should be shamed on an international level for this backwards shit.

Pakistan is a Third World Country, The US and other Western Nations are not. There is no reason we should force Muslims to handle alcohol if it isn't a normal part of thier job and they say it violates their relgious beliefs. We aren't Pakistan, so we shouldn't act like it.

... and Muslims around the world are completely silent about it.

This must be fake news. I have it on good authority from progressive posters on this forum that muslim's are very good people and only the radicals would ever behave in such a manner. There's no way any jurisdiction would ever sanction anything such as this, and all of this "christian persecution" is even more fake news. You want to talk about real persecution? Lets talk about toxic masculinity and white male privilege.

Seriously though... are people really surprised?

Pakistan is a Third World Country, The US and other Western Nations are not. There is no reason we should force Muslims to handle alcohol if it isn't a normal part of thier job and they say it violates their relgious beliefs. We aren't Pakistan, so we shouldn't act like it.

Bro, he CLEARLY said "handle alcohol as part of their job." I agree we can't / shouldn't force people to do anything they don't want to do, but if you get a job as a waiter you can't claim religious rights when asked to move alcoholic drinks from one place to another.

Pakistan is a legitimate shithole. Especially when it comes to women's rights they're only slightly better than India and Afghanistan. Says enough.

Bro, he CLEARLY said "handle alcohol as part of their job." I agree we can't / shouldn't force people to do anything they don't want to do, but if you get a job as a waiter you can't claim religious rights when asked to move alcoholic drinks from one place to another.

It depends on the job. If you get a job that you would obviously have to handle alcohol, and then complain that you're having to handle alcohol then you're just looking for attention. But if it's something that falls outside of what you would normally do in your daily job and you are asked to do and object for Religious reasons I think it's fair that you be accomodated. Like for instance, my dad drove a day route semi for a common carrier when I was a teenager. They hauled whatever anybody needed to be hauled for them, usually office material or bulk construction material. One week, the local beer distributor, which only had 3 trucks, had all of their trucks go down over a three day period. The Common Carrier hauled their stuff for them for a few days. In a situation like that, I don't think it's unreasonable for someone to ask for a different route for religous reasons and be given one.

What a wonderful, magnificent country, and such a peaceful, tolerant religion. And people still can't understand why us sane people don't want this vicious, evil cult spreading in the civilised world. But leftists like @Rational Poster, @MayhemMonkey, @helltoupee, @HomerThompson, @Kafir-kun, @luckyshot, @Trotsky, @tonni, @M3t4tr0n, @Fawlty and the rest, defend the spread of this virus in the West.
If your dumb ass is going to tag me, it should be relevant. I'm no fan of Islam or Pakistan.

No but seriously, absolutely disgusting.

If white progressive ethnomasochists really want to see what misogyny and rape culture really looks like...here's a good view.

oh look, goldennirvana talking pish as usual..... whoever wouldve imagined?

Asia Bibi is a Christian woman that also faces the death penalty for "mocking the prophet" in Pakistan!

What a lovely country!

Of all the shity places we had a hand in creating post WW2 Pakistan is without doubt the shitest , it's sort of impressive given the intensly shite competition they're up against .

Back