Social Women don't get how lucky they are...

I wish there was a way to swap the noise peoples car horn makes to random slurs without them knowing.......
For educational purposes obviously.

Women are lucky because society no longer tolerates anger issue dudes not being able to escalate words to physical violence?

I just spent the last three days bedside with my wife as she fought for her life as they removed our dead son from her belly.

As long they're the only ones that have to sacrifice their health to bring the next generation into the world, they can get away with acting a fool from time to time.

Happy Saturday fellas! I was just out and about going to the town dump to drop off trash and recyclables. On my way there, I was behind a woman driving a Subaru Forester. She was driving slow but nothing too remarkable. Then, all of the sudden, she pulled towards the right sight of the road and came to a complete stop. She had stopped for approximately two seconds and then I went to go around. As soon as I did that, she put her left turn signal on and proceeded to try to turn into a driveway on the left side of the road where I was passing. I slammed on my brakes and honked my horn letting her turn. She was an ass.

Anyways, as I went by I could hear yelling from the driveway and it was two twenty something females flipping me the bird yelling expletives. I thought to myself, self, if this was medieval times, all three would be dead. These girls are barking at gorillas looking like Maltese pups. Do they understand the pecking order or have we gone so far to the other side, that these women act in a manner that completely disregards the idea of fisticuffs??? This isn't an isolated thing either as so many women talk that shit now. I can't get away with G&P'ing them so they think their shit is safe. She did it from the driveway of her home where she lives. If I was a serial killer, that would be a wrap. Hoes...

Cliffs: Women drive like shit and don't know how to use blinkers and equal rights should come with equal lefts.
<{cum@me}>

TS is another sherdog loser / dork on the mic..

So by your logic women should shut up and be polite considering that you could beat them to death if you wanted to?

Men act up like this in public just as much (if not more) as women do, it's not a gender thing, it's a people thing..

The sherdog demographic is getting pretty cringe these days tbh.. (and you're considered a fairly popular poster)..

People on the internet really hate women and black people apparently.

its much much harder to be a woman than a man.

Painful periods, hormonal mood swings, victims of violence and physical and sexual abuse.

People every day are trying to sexually assault and rape you.

If you live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or India or most poor countries you’re basically property and will be sold or traded for money or livestock.

Being a woman is only easy if you’re a smoking hot woman lucky enough to be born in a western 1st world country.

That is not most women.

Happy Saturday fellas! I was just out and about going to the town dump to drop off trash and recyclables. On my way there, I was behind a woman driving a Subaru Forester. She was driving slow but nothing too remarkable. Then, all of the sudden, she pulled towards the right sight of the road and came to a complete stop. She had stopped for approximately two seconds and then I went to go around. As soon as I did that, she put her left turn signal on and proceeded to try to turn into a driveway on the left side of the road where I was passing. I slammed on my brakes and honked my horn letting her turn. She was an ass.

Anyways, as I went by I could hear yelling from the driveway and it was two twenty something females flipping me the bird yelling expletives. I thought to myself, self, if this was medieval times, all three would be dead. These girls are barking at gorillas looking like Maltese pups. Do they understand the pecking order or have we gone so far to the other side, that these women act in a manner that completely disregards the idea of fisticuffs??? This isn't an isolated thing either as so many women talk that shit now. I can't get away with G&P'ing them so they think their shit is safe. She did it from the driveway of her home where she lives. If I was a serial killer, that would be a wrap. Hoes...

Cliffs: Women drive like shit and don't know how to use blinkers and equal rights should come with equal lefts.
<{cum@me}>
But this isn’t medieval times you dummy.

I just spent the last three days bedside with my wife as she fought for her life as they removed our dead son from her belly.

As long they're the only ones that have to sacrifice their health to bring the next generation into the world, they can get away with acting a fool from time to time.

I hope that you and your wife are getting better...

My condolences. It sounds like a brutal time in yours and your wifes life.

Reactions: TSO

Painful periods, hormonal mood swings, victims of violence and physical and sexual abuse.

If you live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia or India or most poor countries you’re basically property and will be sold or traded for money or livestock.

Being a woman is only easy if you’re a smoking hot woman lucky enough to be born in a western 1st world country.

That is not most women.

One of the things that I learned from Sherdog, is from a poster who gave one little quote.

"Imagine walking in the room and imagining that half the people in it want to fuck you".

I kind of see what TS is saying, though not so much about women. I'm at work at a high security area and some men here are just arrogant, entitled, rude dickheads. I wonder if they would say the same thing if we were alone in a dark alley.

Anyway, it's situational. People are dickheads in cars. They're protected by a metal-clad machine that can pull away from a man on foot in a moment's notice. That's not exclusive to women.

I'm really sorry to hear this. If you feel the need to talk please PM me.

Reactions: TSO
Lol at taking a sherdog thread serious. Greenbeard was so close to a femicide its not even funny guys. Someone call CIA.

That is not most women.

You're more likely to become a victim of violence as a young male, in the 1st world.....

It's a lot more difficult to get actual figures for the 3rd world.

As for people trying to rape and or sexually assault you every day, that's a bit much.......even for the worse parts of the world........even for a shit hole of a country there's ramification for your actions and it's more the case of who you know within these communities to how you get treated.... No matter what your gender is......

TS is another sherdog loser / dork on the mic..

So by your logic women should shut up and be polite considering that you could beat them to death if you wanted to?

Men act up like this in public just as much (if not more) as women do, it's not a gender thing, it's a people thing..

The sherdog demographic is getting pretty cringe these days tbh.. (and you're considered a fairly popular poster)..

Lol oh buddy wtf lol. It isn't about woken being polite because I can beat them up. You're an idiot for twisting this like a typical soy boy. The situation was simple; the driver made a critical error and almost causing an accident to which I adjusted and honked. Two women on the driveway deemed it appropriate to get involved and start cussing and throwing up middle fingers...from their house. If you don't see an issue with that line of thinking and don't attribute it to the fall of society, idk what to tell you.

The other thing, you talk about this demographic being cringe. You know what's cringe? Men who refuse to be at peace with the fact that we have testosterone. I know zero things you've ever said, never interacted with you to my recollection so I don't even have a rebuttal for your personality. I don't know you but I do at the same time. You are a white knight I'm sure of it. You are either in a shitty marriage, or your wife runs the show. It ain't working one way or the other. Pretend all you want but this is how real men see the world. We act in a manner that allows us to survive.

That is not most women.

This is a huge stretch but you are a polar poster so I expect this. It has nothing to do with hating women and idk where black people come into this. This is a big issue that has plagued our society. You turned a situation where I didn't even react into a situation where now I hate women. I let this hoe run her suck and said nothing but I laughed in my car. Keep your narrative though.

But this isn’t medieval times you dummy.

We are not that far off from a time they couldn't even vote lol. Progress can go too far sometimes.

Lol at taking a sherdog thread serious. Greenbeard was so close to a femicide its not even funny guys. Someone call CIA.

Lol people don't seem to understand I didn't even react other than the honk. I just thought I'd never have acted that way in my driveway unless I wanted the guy out of the car.

dodgeball-ben-stiller.gif

while some of us take this kind of thing very seriously

Think they are more lucky for some things and less lucky for some other

Wish reincarnation is'nt a thing, but in that case i would wish to born man again

How many here would like to reincarnate as a woman? If they have it that good guess most should want be women in next life lol

I hate arrogant and hypocrite modern feminism, but i consider say stuff like "they have it too good" not much better either tbh

Think they are more lucky for some things and less lucky for some other

Wish reincarnation is'nt a thing, but in that case i would wish to born man again

How many here would like to reincarnate as a woman? If they have it that good guess most should want be women in next life lol

I hate arrogant and hypocrite modern feminism, but i consider say stuff like "they have it too good" not much better either tbh

I don't want to trade places with them but in my day to day interactions with people, I do partially consider my behavior as it could lead to a fight. I don't think most women even consider this as a possibility. It's why Karen's are such a big thing. They don't for a second think they could get dropped getting involved in business that isn't there's.

Back