Wonderboy got robbed!

THAT is what being more afraid to lose than wanting to win looks like.
Imagine Conor putting on a show like that in Dublin lol. He'd never show his face again.

I don't have a problem with Till winning (although I thought WB won) it was close but two 49-46 wtf!

K, u got me, they gave one round to him. Do you think Till honestly won that shit? Honestly. I, no fan of either but that was some of the craziest robbery shit I've yet seen.

I did score it for him personally, but only based on him being more of an aggressor and I certainly wasn't confident about it. You could easily have given rounds 1, 2, 3 or 4 either way.

Watch Ross Pearson against Diego Sanchez if you want to see a robbery.

Fight sucked. Like a really good blowjob interrupted by a mental picture of your grandma naked. Like finally getting to bang the hottest girl in high school, only to find out she's got tuna fish pootang.

Wander boy went backwards point fighting.
Till tried to be the aggressor. But fought smart too.
It was a cagey affair with twi skilled strikers .
But wandered boy did nothing where till lit and damaged his leg and got a knockdown late and basically nicked it at the end from being a draw...

People will overlook the robbery because it was boring the 49-46 is insane
Agreed how did Till when 4 out of 5 rounds? "effective octagon control" was in full effect tonight. I thought WB had 3 rounds at the least or they would make it a majority draw maybe but two judges scored it 49-46. Till landed some god leg kicks and stalked him but got outlanded. "It is what is is"

I did score it for him personally, but only based on him being more of an aggressor and I certainly wasn't confident about it. You could easily have given rounds 1, 2, 3 or 4 either way.

Watch Ross Pearson against Diego Sanchez if you want to see a robbery.
Just because one robbery in the history of fighting was worse does not make this one ok. It was a flat out highway robbery to anyone that knows anything about fighting and totally irreprehensible

I remember Bisping winning a shitty decision in UK and now undefeated Till earn this fight after winning the fifth round. That don’t mean anything and Till shouldn’t be given a title shot unless he truly beat two others countenders.This sport is sick

Just because one robbery in the history of fighting was worse does not make this one ok. It was a flat out highway robbery to anyone that knows anything about fighting and totally irreprehensible

You could easily score 4 out of the 5 rounds for either fighter. Anything from 49-46 Thompson to 50-45 Till would have been acceptable.

It was essentially a draw, but the scoring system doesn't work that way.

The fact you're so irate about it is bizarre. Unless you just lost your house on it or something.

If any other stand up sport would be scored on bs like coming forward while getting countered we would have guys like Mayweather and Petrosyan with half of their fights as losses.

Only one aggressor
Octogan control
Dominant leg kicks (appears everyone missed these)
Knock down.

Vs

On the back foot
Counter punching whole fight
Often running & circling from any confrontation
1 takedown

Shit fight.
49.46 is fair.

Another fight where Wonderboy lands weak taps and point fights the entire time and his fans cry robbery when he's the only one who was ever in danger

Ultimate FIGHTING Championship, not Ultimate Point Karate Match

God damn WB is boring. If he isn't fighting someone who he can disptach right away, then he turns into a point fighter and it's just horrible to watch. Till was pressing him for the entire duration of the fight. Till was the aggressor for 95% of the fight, how could you not award him the win?

Back