Media Wonderboy: Usman will have a surgery, UFC out looking for alternative (vs Leon)

As much as i hate it, khamzat doesn't deserve a title fight after missing weight and ducking Costa even though i believe he kills Costa.
Belal is the only one that deserves it but he has little support among the masses.

Belal should be next. I stated that earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets passed over.

Dana would jump at the chance to get Khamzat in there against Edwards and justify it as last minute replacement. He's definitely going to be the first call if it turns out that Usman is out.

Not sure that khamzat can make the weight in short notice. BTW there should be a replacement of the replacement just in case because he is a risky presence.

I meant Colby fighting Leon, not Khamzat.
Colby's coming off a loss and has recently fought for the belt twice without facing any top ranked talent as off late. It would be egregious to set up Colby in another WW title fight right now. Fuck that, put Khamzat in there already.

Belal should be next. I stated that earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets passed over.
Belal deserves the fight on paper but do you actually think he's a better contender skills wise or in terms of entertainment factor over Chimaev?
Its an opportunity of a lifetime for Belal's as Leon is the only guy in top 5 he has a 10% chance of beating. If he wins, his reign would be the shortest ever unless he ducks future challengers.

Last edited:
Just give him Khamzat & force Khamzat to move up to 185 after this fight.

Let Colby swoop in and get the fight just to watch peoples head explode.

I dont think belal wins, but he sure as heck earned it

Back