Wood or Wood not? Teacher, 49, sent nude pics and XXX rated Snapchats to her teen student

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Untitled-design-14.jpg

Houston, Texas area teacher Helen Page has been arrested and accused of carrying on an inappropriate relationship with a student over the phone.

According to KPRC in Houston, Texas teacher Helen Page, 49, began communicating with the 15-year-old last summer.
Investigators with the District Attorney’s Office found nude pictures during a forensic investigation of Page’s cellphone.
This led to a felony charge of “improper relationship with a student.”

“The witness also told investigators Page contacted her through text message in which she stated she was in a relationship with a student, they loved each other and the student told his parents,” KTRK in Houston reported.
When questioned by investigators, Page told them that “this was a huge mistake and I didn’t mean to do it.”

The teacher sent explicit messages describing sex acts she wanted to perform and nude images of herself to the student.
It was not immediately clear if Page and the student ever had a physical encounter.

The former teacher was arrested and charged with the felony improper relationship with a student on April 14. She was released from jail on Tuesday after a magistrate set bail at $300,000. A protective order was issued to prevent her from communicating with the student.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...-ISD-teacher-charged-for-sending-16118439.php

I wanted to say something snarky like "I see why she has to resort to her students."

But teachers who practically look like supermodels sext and sleep with their students too. It's more of a forbidden temptation thing probably than a lack of options.

And to answer the OP, fuck no!

The student was a girl ? Also what the heck does the teacher mean by “I didn’t mean to do it “??? Ummm. You very clearly DID mean to do it.

Untitled-design-14.jpg

Houston, Texas area teacher Helen Page has been arrested and accused of carrying on an inappropriate relationship with a student over the phone.

According to KPRC in Houston, Texas teacher Helen Page, 49, began communicating with the 15-year-old last summer.
Investigators with the District Attorney’s Office found nude pictures during a forensic investigation of Page’s cellphone.
This led to a felony charge of “improper relationship with a student.”

“The witness also told investigators Page contacted her through text message in which she stated she was in a relationship with a student, they loved each other and the student told his parents,” KTRK in Houston reported.
When questioned by investigators, Page told them that “this was a huge mistake and I didn’t mean to do it.”

The teacher sent explicit messages describing sex acts she wanted to perform and nude images of herself to the student.
It was not immediately clear if Page and the student ever had a physical encounter.

The former teacher was arrested and charged with the felony improper relationship with a student on April 14. She was released from jail on Tuesday after a magistrate set bail at $300,000. A protective order was issued to prevent her from communicating with the student.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/ne...-ISD-teacher-charged-for-sending-16118439.php

Another day, another female pedo teacher... is normal.

And god no... I'd chew my own arm off to get away first.

Back