Woodley: "Black Lives Matter"

MAGA VS BLM, this fight will decide who wins the election.

Thats such a bullshit reason tho he is the worst treated champs cause he behaved like a diva not cause he is black.
Never heard Jones/Silva make claims like that based on Skin Complexion.

If Tyron was White, called Tanner and behaved the same way he did outcome would be the same.
Idk if Woodley believes any of that stuff or if he's just putting on an act. He also mentioned DJ and basically said the UFC treated DJ bad because he's black as well. In both cases I don't think skin color has anything to do with it at all.

The UFC was really pushing DJ for the first half of his title reign, he just made it really hard because he didn't have much personality and always talked about how he was too small for 135. He was a ppv headliner 4x in a row and I remember they were trying to market him as the fastest fighter in UFC history and as the p4p best. All 4 of those events bombed, he was doing lower numbers than anybody else.

What do you mean support? We were talking about race. Only racists would support a race.
It's common for foreigners to hate Trump when all the media they get is basically "fuck Trump". Then the foreigners categorize right wing as all racists. It's a dirty game how the media does conservatives.

Oh God.

You're literally the worst. Completely ignore the point I made and tell me to go Google something I just addressed.

Brain = dead.

I couldnt tell what point you were actually trying to make if im honest.

Here come the angry right wing sherdoggers

"Keep politics out of sports!"

Meanwhile the other guy had a trump hat on<Lmaoo>

Right? I think woodley is trolling back against Colby maga love. This is becoming funny.

Woodley seems like an intelligent guy. It's strange to see so many seemingly decent people supporting the 'BLM' organization. Nobody should have a problem with the statement itself. Just so many misguided people.

Well maybe he'd actually give some good answers if the UFC didn't treat him so badly. I heard he was the worst treated champ in UFC history.

But he deserved to be the worst treated champ. Nearly all of his fights as champion were garbage and he’s one of the most disliked fighters ever.

It's common for foreigners to hate Trump when all the media they get is basically "fuck Trump". Then the foreigners categorize right wing as all racists. It's a dirty game how the media does conservatives.

1. I didnt mention Trump, what are you even talking about?

2. Right and Left wing is a global thing, not an American thing.

Wow, T Wood is at El Cucuy, Triple C cringe levels right now. That hat, LMAO!

I see what Woodley was trying to do but he could have been a little more prepared to say something.

Supporting BLM on the stage is great but when the final question about if he had anything else to say about black lives matter he was just like "not really, its pretty simple".

I'm sure this will upset people for no reason tho.
Lol I don't think anyone expects Woodley to be an activist the same way no one expects Colby to be one on the opposite spectrum

The reality is these are props to [the both of ] them.. may piss some people off but it is.

Maybe Tyron wants to turn it into a political heated fight. Maybe he just wants to being awareness to police brutality. Or maybe it's a double whammy and he says fuck it lets go.

Reactions: xP
BLM existed way before those names but nice try man!

It has but I remember very clearly how BLM protrayed these arrests as police brutality and there wasnt even a mention of their crimes. If someone is that dishonest to support his claim and ready to fabricate stories how can you support that?

And the other problem is that they willfully ignore all the root causes for the massive death toll on black people which is to more than 90% black on black crime. This is not rocket science we know in many parts what causes this and no its not a government conspiracy and its not racism. I am all for lowering violent behaviour vs. blacks as I am vs any other people no matter the skin colour.

By fighting a war under false pretense and for the wrong cause all the help they actually could do goes up in smoke.

Well it sets him up when the UFC cuts him. He can say it was because he was pro BLM and try to be the Kaepernick.

I think if he gets dominated by Colby they might feed him to an up and coming welterweight. He might actually get Khamzat soon to be honest with the hype around him if he wins. I think Woodley is done at the top level to be honest. He will always be dangerous due to his KO power, but has lost the ability to wrestle hard for 5 rounds.

Luque is probably his best match up in the welterweight top 15 that isn't a rematch. I think Chiesa might take him at the moment to be honest.

Idk if Woodley believes any of that stuff or if he's just putting on an act. He also mentioned DJ and basically said the UFC treated DJ bad because he's black as well. In both cases I don't think skin color has anything to do with it at all.

The UFC was really pushing DJ for the first half of his title reign, he just made it really hard because he didn't have much personality and always talked about how he was too small for 135. He was a ppv headliner 4x in a row and I remember they were trying to market him as the fastest fighter in UFC history and as the p4p best. All 4 of those events bombed, he was doing lower numbers than anybody else.
If Woodley came out that his whole persona was fake that would be like some 3d Chess upgraded Henry Cejudo shit, if he did that he would be goated for me.

Right? I think woodley is trolling back against Colby maga love. This is becoming funny.
It's clearly working. They're heated! Racists are furiously typing away on their phones lol. Dana white knew was he was doing when he allowed it lol.

HardtofindHonoredDachshund-size_restricted.gif

Can't wait for Colby to kick the living shit out of him, then I want Colby to hover over him when he's knocked unconcious, and spit down on his mangled body.

I muted it immediately the first time he said it. He is a fucking wizard.

Back