Media Woodley Goes at Dan Hooker for Attacking his Rap Career

The funny thing is even Woodleys “rap career” is better than Hookers MMA career.

<JRSmith40>
<JRSmith40>
<JRSmith40>

Woodley is a promotional genius, acting triggered, to make us triggered, and he ends up with major ratings and money fights.

I love heel Woodley. This is meta promotion.

lol
He has been doing this for years, and his numbers have never gone up lol. This is not some masterful heel promotion, this is actually him.

Do you think he started rapping for everyone to make fun of him as a part of his heel persona? No he just actually thought/thinks he can be/is a good rapper.

Hes not wrong his rap sucks but also Dan Hooker will very likely never be Champ atleast in the UFC.

Woodley is a promotional genius, acting triggered, to make us triggered, and he ends up with major ratings and money fights.

lol
What makes it greater is the fact the dummies here still don’t realize it. If you go to his Twitter he’s went at Colby, Leon, Dan, Izzy, AND Usman pretty much back to back in different tweets the past month. He knows what he’s doing and it’s keeping him relevant. Just look at how much he upsets people by saying the littlest things. Every Sherdog thread with a new Woodley quote easily gets 5+ pages

<{outtahere}>

lol
He has been doing this for years, and his numbers have never gone up lol. This is not some masterful heel promotion, this is actually him.

Do you think he started rapping for everyone to make fun of him as a part of his heel persona? No he just actually thought/thinks he can be/is a good rapper.

"Attacked" or Attached?

<{katwhu}>

0rz30hg43lu41.jpg

Tyron Woodley is to stand up what Larry Flint is to standing up...

I hope he features ben askren in a music video. That should give him some street cred

lol

But he hasn’t had any money fights and his ratings are awful

Haha Twood gonna have to go after a lot of people.

Oh and goddammit Tyron:
tenor.gif

Confirmed comedian. Roll out on Brendan Schaub show pending.

Being a shitty rapper is "grown folk biz"?

Something tells me nah. Also lol at him pick the low hanging fruit and calling Dan a prostitute. See its funny because Dan's last name is Hooker and that is another word for prostitute and Woodley is the first guy to realize this...

Why does hooker insert himself to situations he doesn't fit into? Like didn't he beef with Wale? And now with woodley? How did Hooker's name even end up there? Doesn't he know that anything he says can be rebutted with "riding izzy's coattails" type responses? Is his self awareness that bad? Is dana white forcing fighters to instigate beef? What's going on here? Even the Paul Felder beef was weird and what makes it worse is Dan hooker is NOT the prick he's trying to project. You can clearly see from the way he talks and handles himself. Israel, though cringier than a mf, seems to fit the role more, but hooker? Bruh no. What's next? Is he gonna start trashing jon jones too?

It's kind of sad when Dan's most recent loss was more exciting than Tyron's most exciting win.

How dare woodley go at dan hooker for attacking his rap career
That's what I'm saying, man. Wtf is wrong with this guy?!

and how dare dan hooker attack woodleys rap career
Nah, this isn't the real issue here. Let's not let this distract is from the fact that Woodley went after Dan Hooker for attacking his rap career.

Here comes the double yellow
<6><Deported1>

You only get a single yellow for prejudice comments here from what I've seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back