Woodley: 'none of the people in my division are going to get me to legendary status'

Did I miss this fight getting announced? everyone is all over it today, I missed it, where did they announce it?

Woodley you are a frog looking fuck who thinks he is something when he is nothing.

You are not a legend.

You are not gsp 2.0

You're an ignorant, self entitled clown who thinks because he won a couple of fights he should get to call the shots.

Guess again woodley, you're a mason worker in the ufc, not a boss.

Hope Diaz chokes you dead so we can stop hearing your geopolitical racist rants as if you are affected somehow by the world's events whilst fighting like a dog in a cage.
racist1.gif

The only thing TW had going for him was that he was facing the top guys in his division, now this. LMAO

Well, 98% of the legends are well past their prime and very shop-worn, so it makes sense Woodley would ask for them... it's the easy way out.

That being said... you'll defend your fucking title against who you're fucking told to because that's your fucking job you fucking coward. "I won't fight legitimate challenges, I whined my way to a title shot, and now I'll whine my way to a big payday at someone else's expense!"

Guaranteed... he'll 100% cry racism if he's made to fight a contender.

All this guy does is bitch and complain and blame everything on racism that doesn't exist.

If the Diaz fight does happen, I hope Diaz chokes this race baiting prick out.

Absolute best way to start a thread. 528/10. Subbed.

Woodley you are a frog looking fuck who thinks he is something when he is nothing.

You are not a legend.

You are not gsp 2.0

You're an ignorant, self entitled clown who thinks because he won a couple of fights he should get to call the shots.

you don't run shit. I tell you what to do, woodley. you work for me.

Guess again woodley, you're a mason worker in the ufc, not a boss.

Hope Diaz chokes you dead so we can stop hearing your geopolitical racist rants as if you are affected somehow by the world's events whilst fighting like a dog in a cage.

give me a refund on your shitty teenage karate tournament match with wonderboy and maybe I will like you a little more.

We should all start a petition to get Rory mac back...he'd beat woodley just as easy as he beat him last time...

Fighting and always winning gets you to legendary status, even if your competition is more-often-times-than-not weak.

Just ask Mighty Mouse.

And Anderson Silva. Look at how bad that division was for years with an exception or two when he got all those title defenses. The good thing for him though was that he was able to beat the shit out of guys in spectacular fashion when he wasn't being an idiot and would play around like an idiot. But it gave him good showmanship and made him stand out more than other champions because of it. Tyrone really is a creepy kind of stupid. Him going in there and knocking guys out dead in their tracks is what we'll make him legendary. He has the power and the ability, but lacks everything upstairs. The sooner he loses that belt the better for everyone, even himself.

Maybe he's thinking that it's a fight that'll be talked about, because it's Nate Diaz. Either because Nate hasn't been known as much of a WW, or because everybody knows Nate because of his tussles with Conor. So casuals will see him beat Nate and be like "Wow! That was Nate Fucking Diaz he beat! Even Conor had trouble with him! Wow! What a legend!"

And the fight is definitely a risk because if Tyron loses, casuals still won't give a damn about him and he'll lose mad Sherdog cred

Either way, kind of a lame fight.
Nate wouldn't be any better a champion if he wins.

So in my mind we're all losing no matter what happens. A double KO would be novel, but it would just hold up the division even longer.
Dem championship rematches

I honestly believe that beating Nate will give Woodley a bump in his stock, especially for the whole highlight reel since Nate is a "Conor beater".

yeah well Mcgregor and Bisping showed the way.

Hope other champs watch this and learn, Miocic should NOT fight Overeem, Werdum, Velasquez it's too risky
Maybe he can wait 1 year and fight Rumble or something.

When Cormier beats Volkan he should never ever fight Gustafsson again.

TJ Wont fight Cruz nor cody in the next 3 years

Ofcours McG should never fight Tony or Khabib, it's very very likely he would lose to both of them.
He never beat a fighter at 5'9"+ before and probably never will :D

Ummmmm, max holloway is 5'11 and the current champion...and conor beat him easy....Now I just sit back and wait for the never ending excuses to pour in...

I honestly believe that beating Nate will give Woodley a bump in his stock, especially for the whole highlight reel since Nate is a "Conor beater".

He lost his last fight to conor...when both had a full training camp...conor whooped that ass...

Let's be honest, is Nate really a "money fight"? What ppv #'s do they think they will get?
This fight just makes absolutely no sense from any angle you look at it other than a hail mary try for a rematch with Conor

If Nate somehow chokes him out it would be awesome, dude is not a legend to begin with.

Fighting Diaz isn't going to help either Woodley.

How about zipping some of your ranting and start knocking fools out/entertaining matches. That will do more for your "Legendary" status than anything you done so far.

It's really unfortunate that GSP can't beat Woodley.

Ummmmm, max holloway is 5'11 and the current champion...and conor beat him easy....Now I just sit back and wait for the never ending excuses to pour in...

Easy?

He laid and prayed him for the last 1.5 rounds.

How old was Max at that time? Max is a completely different fighter now.

Back