Woodley Threatens Trump: "KEEP FERGUSON OUTCHA MOUTH ... OR I'LL PUT MY FIST IN YOURS"

Lol, that is the very definition of racism. Hiding behind "it's just trolling, bro" doesn't excuse it.

Because it's about Trump, we'll let that slide because of the landmark case of Werdum's foot v. Edmund.
That's actually not true. That is undeniably, 100% false, no argument required. Racism is not using mean words, but a belief system. Trolling somebody for a reaction is not necessarily racism, and usually isn't. I'm the first person to call people out on saying shit like "oh I was just trolling" when they really weren't, I hate that cop out, but the vast majority of these cases are people just saying things because they know they aren't supposed to. You are undeniably wrong here.

1. It looks like you heard Woodleys interview on the MMA Hour but didn't pay attention. Also he didn't even talk about the police yet in your mind he somehow did. that was will Brooks you fucking moron.

2. So trolls like you calling him and his kids slurs online isn't racism? Let me guess only white edgy triggered whites like you are true victims of racism. Woodley should smile when whites call him slurs that's our 1st amendment
I'm the fucking moron for making a statement totallty unrelated to Woodley? No, in fact you are the fucking idiot for missing my point. I was pointing out that police are the "fall guys" to modern Democrats, yet when you look at the situation the problem is obvious. I never once stated that Woodley was the one who said that. And yes, trolls saying mean stuff online isn't racism. And no, I'm not one of the people who does that online because it's simply not my thing. Yes, he should smile when anonymous losers talk shit online. You are the fucking moron and you got destroyed.

You're a trashbag.

If you bothered to watch some
interviews from him about it, like
the in guest appearance on ariel's
show, you'd find out that his mother
had adopted homeless kids from
the neighborhood & he isn't the
only one who grew up to be
successful.

But go on about how prejudice,
racism & general preconceptions
based on class, race, gender or
other sociopolitical status doesn't exist....
<23>
You just proved my point even more, thank you. Remind me why those kids were homeless; was it the "racist" police? White on black racism is dead. Period. General preconceptions does not equate to racism; it's logical pattern recognition. Go to NYC and walk up past 100th street as a white guy and see how well you fair, and then you fucking tell me that there isn't a problem in the black community. You're inventing racism where it doesn't exist.

You just proved my point even more, thank you. Remind me why those kids were homeless; was it the "racist" police? White on black racism is dead. Period. General preconceptions does not equate to racism; it's logical pattern recognition. Go to NYC and walk up past 100th street as a white guy and see how well you fair, and then you fucking tell me that there isn't a problem in the black community. You're inventing racism where it doesn't exist.
There's problems in every
community. Denying them doesn't
lead to any solution. It leads to
complacency. In the first world,
you bask in excess, your perspective
is the minority, & your thoughts are
convenient.

Fine, let's not talk about black
& white racism. How about our
natives? Where's #nativelivesmatter?
For all the polluted aquifers on
native land??? You selective scum
sucking swine

He can threaten trump all day that is not going to change anything people will be people and get pissed off and shoot others and then blame institutional racism.

Back