Woodley vs. Paul Heavies Megathread

Before we get started I just want to remind everyone here that not that long ago a lot of people here were calling Tyron one of the best ever and better than GSP in his weight class. His striking was considered elite.

just want to get that out before what you all know deep in your bones will happen tonight, happens.

Tyron please knock the fuck out of that clown!
MMA will be officially dead tonight if Tyron loses!

clown-clowns.gif

I actually think Paul wins this... I hope I'm wrong but who knows

How many songs does JP get to pick?

All of them?

Jake is way bigger than Woodley, I mean Jake has to fight guys in his own weight class who box for a living. That is the only way people will stop doubting whether he has skills or not. Fighting MMA guys who decide to box tells us nothing about his skills.

Berstein always gives too much undeserved class to these cards. Fights like these deserve Renalo and Renalo only. Bas would be awesome

Before we get started I just want to remind everyone here that not that long ago a lot of people here were calling Tyron one of the best ever and better than GSP in his weight class. His striking was considered elite.

just want to get that out before what you all know deep in your bones will happen tonight, happens.
Literally one of the most forgotten about takes on Sherdog. About 30% of this forum was legit calling Woodley the WW GOAT.

T Wood should just box the first round, be defensive and try and gauge Paul's power.

Paul never been to 2nd round as a pro, drag it out a bit.
Idk, his cardio is pretty suspect and a lot of the time it seems like if he doesn’t get going early then he doesn’t get going at all.

I'm embarrassed to be watching this, if I'm being honest.

Just here for the off chance that Tyron breaks this turds face.

Weeeeeeeeeee

No one did that.

This has boring decision written all over it. With controversial judges cards.

For a minute there I thought Woodley was going to fight with his headphones on.

Back