woodley would absolutely smash mcgregor

would be reminiscent of when Bj went up to challenge Georges for the WW strap... ah the good old days...

Conors potential opponents out there right now are:

Khabib
Max
Woodley
Nate
Gsp

Woodley would be Conors biggest challenge.

That's because Till hasn't fought man midgets like Conor has. Can you imagine Till landing on Aldo or Alvarez. He murders them.

Conor doesn't have more KO power than Till. Mayweather laughed in Conor's face the 2 times Conor landed flush. Walked him down all fight. Conor doesn't have any KO power but he does have great precision and timing. So he KO's bums that bum rush him like Aldo and a bunch of other bum rushers that got goaded in.

All this talk about Conor's bullshit power. We saw that "powah" against Mayweather with 8 oz gloves, what a fucking joke. Against Mayweather, he no longer had the same precision and timing that he had against second rate strikers in MMA.

Conor doesn't have power. Guys like Woodley have power. GGG has power. They don't even have to land flush or clean to stun or even KO an opponent.

I guarantee you that a guy like Lomachenko would punch twice as hard as Conor. Loma has stopped boxers with body shots. Conor hasn't even come close with a body shot. That tells you all you need to know about each fighter's power.
Lol you seem so upset over this. You do realise in boxing that a master boxer like Mayweather rolls with punches which takes the power off them. There is also a difference between punching with a boxing glove and an mma glove.

What you’re also saying is Manny pac, Canelo must not have ko power since Mayweather also “walked through their punches” as you say.

Aldo the greatest fw of all time a bum? Lol. Conor would ko wonderboy where as Till couldn’t even do that. If Conor fought Till Conor would light him up.

Till is the kind of guy that fights in a muay thai style. Similar to Aldo. If Tyron was able to catch Till coming in do you really think Conor wouldn’t be able to? Do you think Till would walk through a power straight left from Conor placed right on the chin? I think not

Last edited:
would be reminiscent of when Bj went up to challenge Georges for the WW strap... ah the good old days...

Conors potential opponents out there right now are:

Khabib
Max
Woodley
Nate
Gsp

Woodley would be Conors biggest challenge.
I would also say it would be the biggest draw after their little beef backstage awhile back

Lol you seem so upset over this. You do realise in boxing that a master boxer like Mayweather rolls with punches which takes the power off them. There is also a difference between punching with a boxing glove and an mma glove.

What you’re also saying is Manny pac, Canelo must not have ko power since Mayweather also “walked through their punches” as you say.

Aldo the greatest fw of all time a bum? Lol. Conor would ko wonderboy where as Till couldn’t even do that. If Conor fought Till Conor would light him up.

Till is the kind of guy that fights in a muay thai style. Similar to Aldo. If Tyron was able to catch Till coming in do you really think Conor wouldn’t be able to? Do you think Till would walk through a power straight left from Conor placed right on the chin? I think not

'da fuck are you talking about, Conor would beat Wonderboy and Till? LOL he wouldn't even get close. His advantage over other guys is in his long gorilla arm reach. Both Wonderboy and Till have a slightly better reach than Conor, but they're also much taller which helps them utilise their reach even more.

Don't bother bringing up comparisons with bums like Nate Diaz who is also tall with a larger reach. Diaz has no idea about counter punching.

Conor is a great counter puncher and bums like Alvarez, Diaz etc fall into his trap. Wonder boy and Till are great strikers, let's not pretend Conor would have a chance. Conor is only great against bum rushing bums who he can get into the minds of. He couldn't get into the head of Mayweather or Khabib. Neither would he be able to do that to Thompson or Till.

4000 messages but only 1000 likes LMAO, terrible poster detected. Another W for Wakanda!

Did you really talk about likes lol

Who the hell gives a fuck about likes on a semi anonymous forum?

Are you that desperate for acceptance?<Lmaoo>

I am not educated, huh? I have a phd and masters degree from UCLA, and a BA from Cornell. I teach at two universities, and have published several texts across peer reviewed academic journals. I have been following the sport since 1999, and have trained BJJ and boxing.

So now, let us hear your educational credentials, "my boy".

You said I made a baselesss true claim and an insult. But I didn't make two claims, I made one, conditional claim. The antecedents of asserted conditional statements are unasserted components of those conditionals. And the antecedent of my conditional was "If you believe that Tyron and Eddie are not far apart in size...". Of course that is true, but that's not what you mean.

What you want to claim is that the highlighted part is true, that my conditional implied that Tyron and Eddie were not similar in size, and that I never provided evidence for the latter claim.

You speculated that the weight range between Eddie and Tyron was between 10lbs and 15lbs "on a good day". So your upper bound is 15lbs.

Eddie says:
"I come into camps around 186 pounds. ... I'm not going to listen to somebody from the outside tell me what weight I should be fighting at."
http://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_...s-dana-white-encouraged-move-to-featherweight

Tyron says:
"I walk at around 205lbs"

They are both a comparably lean 5"9. That 19lbs of a difference pre-camp, which is already 4lbs more than your upper bound suggests, and a 9lbs more than your lower bound. Which means you were wrong. If you want to pretend that 19lbs of difference in weight is negligible, then be my guest, but I'm done here.

Now, Conor is said to walk at around 170lbs or even under off camp, which would make him a whooping 35lbs smaller than Woodley off camp.

I have wasted enough time with you. Bye.

Connor got his ass mauled by Khabib. No need to explain anything to these morons.

Woodley definitely has the tools to annihilate him but he already got alpha’d by Conor in embarrassing fashion and he’s a mental midget. Would probably freeze up and get KOd.

Between Prologic and NotoriousMillions it is hard to pick the more pathetic wretch.
@NotoriousMillions all the way.

Here's him talking about the Conor vs Khabib rematch:

Even if Conor loses a second time, why would I be content? Conor may not be a 100% again. Plenty of guys have lost the first two and then went on to win the third as well. After three fights, and Conor somehow loses them all, I will accept the result that Conor is just too small for Khabib.

I am not educated, huh? I have a phd and masters degree from UCLA, and a BA from Cornell. I teach at two universities, and have published several texts across peer reviewed academic journals. I have been following the sport since 1999, and have trained BJJ and boxing.

So now, let us hear your educational credentials, "my boy".

You said I made a baselesss true claim and an insult. But I didn't make two claims, I made one, conditional claim. The antecedents of asserted conditional statements are unasserted components of those conditionals. And the antecedent of my conditional was "If you believe that Tyron and Eddie are not far apart in size...". Of course that is true, but that's not what you mean.

What you want to claim is that the highlighted part is true, that my conditional implied that Tyron and Eddie were not similar in size, and that I never provided evidence for the latter claim.

You speculated that the weight range between Eddie and Tyron was between 10lbs and 15lbs "on a good day". So your upper bound is 15lbs.

Eddie says:
"I come into camps around 186 pounds. ... I'm not going to listen to somebody from the outside tell me what weight I should be fighting at."
http://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_...s-dana-white-encouraged-move-to-featherweight

Tyron says:
"I walk at around 205lbs"

They are both a comparably lean 5"9. That 19lbs of a difference pre-camp, which is already 4lbs more than your upper bound suggests, and a 9lbs more than your lower bound. Which means you were wrong. If you want to pretend that 19lbs of difference in weight is negligible, then be my guest, but I'm done here.

Now, Conor is said to walk at around 170lbs or even under off camp, which would make him a whooping 35lbs smaller than Woodley off camp.

I have wasted enough time with you. Bye.

That is called "schooling someone"
holy shit that was fun to read.

And "NotoriousMillions" damn, I knew there were Conor nut huggers... but that dude, lmao....

Not so sure Tyron agrees with you.

That said if that did go down, I’d slightly favor Tyron, but I think it’s a very entertaining close scrap, that I’d love to see and I feel could go either way.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2018/01/05/tyron-woodley-khabib-ufc-fight/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pund...plains-wants-no-part-khabib-nurmagomedov/amp/

Tyron Woodley says UFC star Khabib Nurmagomedov scares the living hell outta him ... and he ain't too happy his TMZ co-host's trying to play matchmaker with 'em.

On this week's episode of "The Hollywood Beatdown" -- the UFC welterweight champ reveals his very real fear of Khabib ... who absolutely mauled Edson Barboza at UFC 219.

So once Tyron found out we asked Khabib about a potential throw-down, his reaction was pretty much what you'd expect.

"Why you gonna stick this maniac on me?! Don't try to throw me in there with a dude who's fighting bears!!!"

That's not a joke. A young Khabib REALLY WRESTLED BEARS.

You couldn't create a fighter in a lab more suited to destroying Khabib than Woodley

At least McGregor would have some semblance of a puncher's chance (1%)

Khabib would have nothing, the gas tank argument doesn't even work because Woodley has managed his weight cuts better in recent times (dangerous in later rds against Wonderboy) and Khabib gassed in the Al fight against a totally overmatched opponent
lol absolutely no chance for McGregor. his punches ain't going to hurt Woodley one bit. Woodley has a good chin actually. Yea he got ko'd once but that was it. only once in 19 fights. he took bombs in that fight and dint go down and the only reason he even went down was due to his cardio issues at the time. Some idiots make it seem like Woodley has a glass jaw. gtfo. He has a solid chin. Post usada it seems to have gotten stronger as he took some bombs from wonderboy and just walked through it. Took powerful shots from gastulem and brushed it off.

I think Woodley would win by wrestlefucking and G&Ping Conor to a decision/stoppage.

If he decided he wanted to try win by keeping it standing, I'd actually favour Conor tbh. I'd see him picking Woodley at range with feints and traps.

Back