Word on Youtube is that Thanos is going to save the Marvel Universe

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One theory by a major Youtuber on youtube is that Thanos is not the bad guy in Avengers Anhiliation, that it will be someone lese and Thanos will help save the day. This to me sounds very promising. Why piss off your fan base with killing off Thanos when he is considered by many to be an antihero, the likes of Venom. He is not a bad guy like Carnage or Mephisto. Thanos the titan has very many redeeming qualities.

One could say it was not his fault that he did bad things but it was due to mistress death. Every since Thanos was young mistress death has tried to mold thanos into her vision. Just like in real life a women tries to keep a titan/man down.

MCU ignored Mistress Death completely and gave Thanos different motives. But in either case, he is not portrayed as evil, though he is a "villain" because his goals are opposed to the protagonists. I consider him morally neutral.

As long as he still beats off with the infinity gauntlet.

Just like how the antichrist is suppose to save mankind. How original.

Why do you keep making these threads little man? Isnt there a cartoon forum that can help you?

Why do you keep making these threads little man? Isnt there a cartoon forum that can help you?

What you got against Thanos and the Marvel universe? If you dont like Marvel verse threads dont enter it. This is dedicated to marvelous fans.

MCU ignored Mistress Death completely and gave Thanos different motives. But in either case, he is not portrayed as evil, though he is a "villain" because his goals are opposed to the protagonists. I consider him morally neutral.
Idk man, I get your point, but there were other ways to solve that “problem” other than galactic genocide. Reduce the fertility rate by 50%. Increase resources.

I understand its only Youtube but you really shouldnt put potential spoilers in the thread title, this isnt Thunderdome

No matter the plot lines, I’m pretty sure that movie will shatter box office records when it comes out. MCU has been truly epic so far.

As long as he still beats off with the infinity gauntlet.
giphy.gif

Beats off his enemies with superior military strategy and materiel?

Back