Working with snowflakes?

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
How many of you work with snowflakes and how do you handle them? I don't mean snowflakes as in anyone with a liberal/progressive view, I'm not trying to be political here, but I mean REAL contrary, emotionally weak snowflakes?

I work with a female SJW type who gets offended by everything and can't stop herself from ranting Ad Nauseum to everyone about what she currently feels is sexist, racist, homophobic or generally bigoted in our society (spoiler: it's EVERYTHING). But once when someone took her to task and actually calmly debated something she said, she had a mental breakdown in the lunch room, complete with crying hysterically. So now people just let her rant and don't say anything.

Last week she brought in McDonald's to eat for lunch two days in a row. A male colleague jokingly said "oh, you're not eating that crap two days in a row are you" and she had another mental breakdown because she has "body issues" (she's probably 110lbs).

Do you work with snowflakes like this? How do you deal with them? It's like dealing with a 5 year old. I really want to tell this woman to stop being such a snowflake, but obviously you can't say that in this day and age. When I see people like this I just can't help but think their parents failed big time.

I work in a hospital, with mostly women on power trips.

None of you have SHIT to say.

I run this

Many of my coworkers are surprisingly right-wing (at least in the sense that they hate Obama + Hillary + Obamacare, are anti mass-immigration from Muslim countries, critical of Islam, make jokes about 'hate speech' and 'racism' etc) but only the leftists actively bring up politics.
I'm not there very often anyway which is a yuge advantage.

I'm a petty bastard. I'd probably go out of my way to see if I could make her cry every day.

Need more time in the hay....A woman with all the dick she can get in the world doesn't have those kind of problems...unless she's bleeding 5 days straight.

Just tell her a woman's place is at home in the kitchen! LOL

How many of you work with snowflakes and how do you handle them? I don't mean snowflakes as in anyone with a liberal/progressive view, I'm not trying to be political here, but I mean REAL contrary, emotionally weak snowflakes?

I work with a female SJW type who gets offended by everything and can't stop herself from ranting Ad Nauseum to everyone about what she currently feels is sexist, racist, homophobic or generally bigoted in our society (spoiler: it's EVERYTHING). But once when someone took her to task and actually calmly debated something she said, she had a mental breakdown in the lunch room, complete with crying hysterically. So now people just let her rant and don't say anything.

Last week she brought in McDonald's to eat for lunch two days in a row. A male colleague jokingly said "oh, you're not eating that crap two days in a row are you" and she had another mental breakdown because she has "body issues" (she's probably 110lbs).

Do you work with snowflakes like this? How do you deal with them? It's like dealing with a 5 year old. I really want to tell this woman to stop being such a snowflake, but obviously you can't say that in this day and age. When I see people like this I just can't help but think their parents failed big time.
Where do you work?

Bring free "edible" brownies for everyone.

The weird thing is, usually I don't respect women's abilities, humor, or contributions. But where I work there are plenty of women who are legitimately intelligent, humorous, and absolutely contribute.

No sjw's and no basic bitches. It's weird.

Never encountered any of those at work. Then again these probably would not have lasted long.

Is there enough space in the break room to land a few uppercuts? or is it more of a jab room?

Give her teh dick
a44.jpg

Where the fuck do you work that behaving like that is tolerated?

The weird thing is, usually I don't respect women's abilities, humor, or contributions. But where I work there are plenty of women who are legitimately intelligent, humorous, and absolutely contribute.

No sjw's and no basic bitches. It's weird.
Yeah, it's almost like your conception of the world doesn't match the world as it is, even in your own personal experience.

Back