World Cup 2018 quarter finals vs UFC 226

You can watch soccer in the same time as mma and not miss a thing.

being in the quarter or semi isn't a big achievement, it depends more of who you beat to get there than how good your team really is at the moment

like i said.. D league, behind English/Spanish/French league

"Behind French league"... lmao ok. Good one. Funny how the English league is so strong yet again here we are with only 2 teams in the quarter finals (same as Italy). In fact last year Juventus were in the final and no English team was close. The English are delusional when discussing club football. Italian football is still up there with English football. Spanish football is clearly at the top. And I will laugh off any argument you make that English football is ahead of Spanish.

"Behind French league"... lmao ok. Good one. Funny how the English league is so strong yet again here we are with only 2 teams in the quarter finals (same as Italy). In fact last year Juventus were in the final and no English team was close. The English are delusional when discussing club football. Italian football is still up there with English football. Spanish football is clearly at the top. And I will laugh off any argument you make that English football is ahead of Spanish.
What i like about EPL is sometimes the small clubs can be competitive against the big ones,and usually theres more than 2 clubs who can compete for the title. u don't see that in La liga for example,but of course talking about international competition it's hard to compete against real madrid and barça

What i like about EPL is sometimes the small clubs can be competitive against the big ones,and usually theres more than 2 clubs who can compete for the title. u don't see that in La liga for example,but of course talking about international competition it's hard to compete against real madrid and barça

English league is most competitive. But not the best. Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico are better than every team in England bar City potentially. Everyone says it's Real and Barca yet Atletico have been to 2 champions league finals in 3 years and are the favourites over Arsenal to win the Europa League. Sevilla owned Man Utd and have won 3 Europa Leagues in a row. No one talks about them. Much stronger teams than EPL. Much more success.

I did not even know there is any upcoming soccer games and I am not interested in watching them. This is the time of year when the NHL is the most entertaining as teams are competing for playoff spots.

tenor.gif

Spain vs Argentina
Germany vs Brazil
England vs Belgium
France vs Portugal

Netherlands should be 100% in the quarter-finals; they played the final in 2010 and took third place the World Cup after in 2014. It's going to be a huge fest coming summer, already getting excited for orange to take over the streets.

article-2656949-1EABDBBD00000578-468_964x628.jpg

main-qimg-5d41764b7f2490d60bf94a3f1cbefe08

article-0-0A6DDE52000005DC-369_964x402.jpg

well i guess in italy we'll be watching the ufc :(

SIKE, I'm with you brother guess I'm going to be watching the UFC too. :(

mma fans talking (most of the time bad) about soccer. most of them dont even know their own sport
{<jordan}{<jordan}

lmao @soccer is dying ... even a third world soccer team from africa has deeper talent pool. MMA is fucken small compared to Boxing, Basketball, Soccer etc. hell ... even kickboxing LOL

camp-nou.jpg

Last edited:
Netherlands should be 100% in the quarter-finals; they played the final in 2010 and took third place the World Cup after in 2014. It's going to be a huge fest coming summer, already getting excited for orange to take over the streets.

article-2656949-1EABDBBD00000578-468_964x628.jpg

main-qimg-5d41764b7f2490d60bf94a3f1cbefe08

article-0-0A6DDE52000005DC-369_964x402.jpg

SIKE, I'm with you brother guess I'm going to be watching the UFC too. :(
It's so weird a world cup without Italy and Netherlands D:

Absolutely not dude. Roma and Juve are in the quarter finals of the Champions League, and those are clubs anyway. Napoli is excellent also. The league is very competitive. I could provide a list of current great Italian footballers but it would take ages. They were severely let down by their manager, who was immediately fired. He is not at the same level as Antonio Conte.

It is very difficult to qualify for the World Cup in Europe. It's like the LW division.
Most of their players, especially Juventus are not Italians.
Italian players are mostly bench players and role players, no real talent. After Pirlo, Italy has become mediocre, no real replacement, no world class. Just like Netherlands they're in transitional period.

Most of their players, especially Juventus are not Italians.
Italian players are mostly bench players and role players, no real talent. After Pirlo, Italy has become mediocre, no real replacement, no world class. Just like Netherlands they're in transitional period.

one of the reasons: They are not doing anything for soccer right now. They just do everything wrong.

here is your real talent:
donnna800-1484603338.jpg

666628428.jpg

my interest in watching MMA, lead me to getting involved in the sport, but viewing wise, I think I lasted about 3 years, now i'm like someone who's quit smoking, those guys are usually more anti smoking than non smokers, MMA for me, as a spectator sport is a steaming pile of horseshit, and there are dozens of sports i'd watch before a ''Great PPV Card'' and yet, here's the TS putting it head to head with the greatest sport on the planet......<Dany07>

Dana White, the most famous MMA president of all time, mentioned once that UFC is bigger than soccer,

No, he said it was globally bigger than American Football and neck and neck with football. It's obviously still bullshit but, to be fair, American Football does have a limited audience outside North America. Whoever is the quaterback of the last team that won the Superbowl, he could walk around in London, Paris, Beijing, Tokyo... without being recognized by anyone.

World Cup is the greatest event in the world. Olympics come behind for a small margin.

No, he said it was globally bigger than American Football and neck and neck with football. It's obviously still bullshit but, to be fair, American Football does have a limited audience outside North America. Whoever is the quaterback of the last team that won the Superbowl, he could walk around in London, Paris, Beijing, Tokyo... without being recognized by anyone.

No, Dana White talked about soccer.

It's quarter finals people. I'm getting a kick out of all the super soccer fans who have thousands of posts of a mma website claiming they are watching quarter final world cup without even knowing who the fuck is playing over 226
I found it even funnier that people thought England would be playing in the quarters

my interest in watching MMA, lead me to getting involved in the sport, but viewing wise, I think I lasted about 3 years, now i'm like someone who's quit smoking, those guys are usually more anti smoking than non smokers, MMA for me, as a spectator sport is a steaming pile of horseshit, and there are dozens of sports i'd watch before a ''Great PPV Card'' and yet, here's the TS putting it head to head with the greatest sport on the planet......<Dany07>

I agree, please wake me up when they score a goal so I can see replay.

Back