World needs Colby Covington - he is against political correctness

Today we dont have freedom of speech. Only Colby is brave and tell everything what he want. About nerds, he dont care about metoo or Woodley who calls everyone racist. He also call the police, which is good only filthy animals and rapists or gangsters hate police. Its a pity that he fight against RDA, because I like RDA too.

BIG pet peeve of mine. We NEVER had freedom of speech. Back in the day if you spoke out against Christianity in the wrong parts of America you could get lynched. If you came out as gay you could have your livelihood destroyed. Now, if you speak out against homosexuality you can have your livelihood destroyed. It was horrible then, and it's horrible now.

It's a fine line between freedom of speech and yelling random retarded insults. Don't confuse the both because one of them is not what the founding fathers meant when writing the constitution.

We dont have freedom of speech. You cant speak something against LGBT, because everybody called you homophobe. You cant speak something bad about immigrants (even if some of them commit a crime), because CNN called you racist or facist. You cant say something bad against islam terrorists, because they called you islamophobe. You cant say something bad against jews, because they called you antisemite. You cant talk about sex with girls, because they will told you that this is sexual harassment #metoo etc. like in case - Morgan Freeman
See my comment above. We NEVER had freedom of speech.

You lack freedom of speech but you're sitting around posting this dog shit? Sounds like you have plenty freedom

BIG pet peeve of mine. We NEVER had freedom of speech. Back in the day if you spoke out against Christianity in the wrong parts of America you could get lynched. If you came out as gay you could have your livelihood destroyed. Now, if you speak out against homosexuality you can have your livelihood destroyed. It was horrible then, and it's horrible now.

I disagree somewhat though in principal you have it right. We have pretty much always had free speech. People can always say what they want. What we have never had is free speech without consequence.

Back in the day, if a fella said something about someone that offended them, it was entirely possible they would find themselves in a duel to the death over it. This was completely legal and somewhat common. A number of our founding Fathers killed others, and were killed by others, in such a fashion.

Of course if you were a member of one of the maligned classes or groups, the consequences were more severe for a wide variety of things many others could say with little to no repercussion.

Today, if you say certain things about some people, you will have some consequences that on the whole are measurably less than at any other point in human history in most places. The main difference now is that a decent chunk of the consequences are dealt with by people who have historically not had to deal with them. And that is causing an enormous amount of chafe and menstruation.

At the end of the Day I don't really care what comes out of Colby or any other fighters mouth. Likewise, I will probably not care of something happens to them as a result.

I am not sure a world where everyone can just say whatever the fuck they want without any consequence would be a better one than today.

Last edited:
It's a fine line between freedom of speech and yelling random retarded insults. Don't confuse the both because one of them is not what the founding fathers meant when writing the constitution.
These Pepe the frog meme loving trolls will ignore this post.

I think what he means to say is too many people agreeing with anything that isn't pro white male.

The problem with the pushback against the precedent of micro aggressions and oversensitivity is that the people speaking up about it just tend to be bigoted, right wing idiots who in fact do not value intelligent, productive discourse, but simply want to spew out negative criticisms which have no positive aims.

Being against something dumb doesn't preclude you from being dumb.

Alt right = inbred morons with small penises

The alt right always amuse me in their self-styled image of themselves as the "tough guys," as though being self centered, bigoted and ignorant somehow equates to being a badass.

Today we dont have freedom of speech. Only Colby is brave and tell everything what he want. About nerds, he dont care about metoo or Woodley who calls everyone racist. He also call the police, which is good only filthy animals and rapists or gangsters hate police. Its a pity that he fight against RDA, because I like RDA too.

Hey Donald.

He comes across very forced and lame. He's doing a good job appealing to the incel/alt-right demographic though.

I def agree he doesnt come near to teh Count or the great Chael who are naturals in trash talk, he isnjust forced , i cant rememeber his last good rant before the last one on Daren Till

Someone else who doesn't know the difference between freedom of speech and freedom from consequences (while, ironically, citing a person who, according to their own post, is saying "non-PC" things and is not being penalized by the government nor by their private employer).

Also, Covington's main issue is going to be that he isn't all that good.

He comes across very forced and lame. He's doing a good job appealing to the incel/alt-right demographic though.

Who the hell is the 'Alt right' anyway? It's definitely not Shapiro, Peterson, Charlie Kirk or even Milo. Gimme some names to investigate, you Commie fuck before I go and make some god damn money.

Back