World needs Colby Covington - he is against political correctness

We dont have freedom of speech. You cant speak something against LGBT, because everybody called you homophobe. You cant speak something bad about immigrants (even if some of them commit a crime), because CNN called you racist or facist. You cant say something bad against islam terrorists, because they called you islamophobe. You cant say something bad against jews, because they called you antisemite. You cant talk about sex with girls, because they will told you that this is sexual harassment #metoo etc. like in case - Morgan Freeman

SMH at this post lol.

So alt-right = Muslims? 50% inbred worldwide

Your belief that 50% of all Muslims - hundreds of millions of people - are all inbred tells me that meeting people with an open mind or reading books or possessing common knowledge are not traits at which you push to expand yourself.

We dont have freedom of speech. You cant speak something against LGBT, because everybody called you homophobe. You cant speak something bad about immigrants (even if some of them commit a crime), because CNN called you racist or facist. You cant say something bad against islam terrorists, because they called you islamophobe. You cant say something bad against jews, because they called you antisemite. You cant talk about sex with girls, because they will told you that this is sexual harassment #metoo etc. like in case - Morgan Freeman

And you can't say anything bad about Trump cus then you're a antifa-muslim-commie-nazi libtard.

The problem with the pushback against the precedent of micro aggressions and oversensitivity is that the people speaking up about it just tend to be bigoted, right wing idiots who in fact do not value intelligent, productive discourse, but simply want to spew out negative criticisms which have no positive aims.

Not really. Almost every video i've seen on youtube so far where political correctness (Aka victimhood culture) has been criticised, has been done in the form of interviews, and challenging opposing views to their own, at marches, demonstrations, and rallys. The rest seem to be organised debates such as those at politicon and the Munk debates, and speakers fielding questions in front of large, diverse crowds at college campuses.

To be fair, that's something the leftists/proponents of political correctness really don't seen to be doing, unless of course my suggested videos are just an echo chamber/opinion corridor and i'm
missing out on a hell of a lot of the juicier action.

The alt right always amuse me in their self-styled image of themselves as the "tough guys," as though being self centered, bigoted and ignorant somehow equates to being a badass.
Hey Pepe the frog is a bad ass mascot,

He is playing a role to get paid and make money for his employer but hey everyone’s gotta have their heros

Your belief that 50% of all Muslims - hundreds of millions of people - are all inbred tells me that meeting people with an open mind or reading books or possessing common knowledge are not traits at which you push to expand yourself.
It’s not my belief, it’s data. And more than 70% of ALL Pakistani Muslims are inbred. Try reading anything NOT salon.com or huffpost

It’s not my belief, it’s data. And more than 70% of ALL Pakistani Muslims are inbred. Try reading anything NOT salon.com or huffpost

There are over 50 Muslim countries on the planet. Thanks for sharing your contorted and selective information sample (oh, and without any sort of reference to a fact).

If you want to discuss inbreeding, let's analyze Americans, who descend largely from Irish and English settlers.

I’m hoping RDA shows up and wrecks him

There are over 50 Muslim countries on the planet. Thanks for sharing your contorted and selective information sample (oh, and without any sort of reference to a fact).

If you want to discuss inbreeding, let's analyze Americans, who descend largely from Irish and English settlers.
yeah, lets do that!
You’re not gonna like the results though, I assure you.
Radical left-wing BBC produced a study. Go take a look.

I don't think there is a sport's fanbase that is more obsessed with the shitty, bottom of the barrel culture wars than MMA fans. You guys spend more time on this stuff and shitty podcasts than discussing actual MMA in here.

yeah, lets do that!
You’re not gonna like the results though, I assure you.
Radical left-wing BBC produced a study. Go take a look.

What exactly is "radical" or left wing about BBC? The fact that they don't perpetuate slander or white supremacy?

No, i hate PC more than anyone but his bs is just stupid and racist. Yes, hating people from a certain country is racist and don't give me the "Brazil is not a race" bs. You know what i mean. Race is mean more than skin color. Im all for making fun of the left but this sick fuck takes it too far and its not even triggering. Its just cringy at best. Way too fucking fake. And then the fucking pussy calls the cops? Nah, guy is complete trash. Trying way too hard to be Chael and he's fucking boring inside the cage.

Freedom from prosecution, not freedom from consequences.

Not sure how this gets misunderstood so often.

I don't think there is a sport's fanbase that is more obsessed with the shitty, bottom of the barrel culture wars than MMA fans. You guys spend more time on this stuff and shitty podcasts than discussing actual MMA in here.

It’s the Colby haters who bring politics in this—-like the virgin nerds that they are.

I do not give a fck about politics or left/right garbage because I know it’s all a puppet show and used to further divide people.

Yet I get called an “alt-right” at least once every Colby thread.

Fcking nerds always bringing up boring politics

BIG pet peeve of mine. We NEVER had freedom of speech. Back in the day if you spoke out against Christianity in the wrong parts of America you could get lynched. If you came out as gay you could have your livelihood destroyed. Now, if you speak out against homosexuality you can have your livelihood destroyed. It was horrible then, and it's horrible now.

And not a single one of those is government enforced prosecution of speech...which is what freedom of speech refers to.

Back