World Title Triple Header Feb.24th from Tokyo. Santiago vs Nakatani Main Event

santiago is prob the best guy in the division now
until he fights junto
gonna be a great fight

And if Im not mistaken he has a bigger frame then Inoue.

why is the co main the title of this thread? shouldn't it be Takuma Inoue vs. Jerwin Ancajas

lookin fwd to junto & santiago
santiago is good

will be 3rd wgt class belt for junto
think he’s gonna be to much for santiago

On the topic of winning a belt in another weight class, did you see that Choco said he's gonna test the waters at Bantamweight and go from there? Crazy.

junto is a BEAST!

he just moved up, obliterated the best guy in the division
santiago has never been knocked down in his career

now junto got the wbc
becoming a 3 wgt champ

Anyone who still thinks Naoya is the only elite boxer from Japan needs to wake up. Inoue bros, Ioka, Nakatani, Tanaka, Shigeoka bros just to name a few.
Japan has a bunch of killers in the lower weight divisions

I don't follow boxing like I used to and am almost completely naive to these lower weights. But damn, this was an impressive showing by the Japanese fighters. I think Nakatani is a step above Takuma and if they fight it will not be good for the Inoue brother.

Nakatani vs. Naoya would be very intriguing down the road.

Speed kills. Props to Takuma for stiking to the inside fighting when most would have thought he was fighting Ancajas's fight. I guess he saw Ancajas was vulnerable to the body and waited to land the perfect right to the liver. This is some clean work right here.

Anyone who still thinks Naoya is the only elite boxer from Japan needs to wake up. Inoue bros, Ioka, Nakatani, Tanaka, Shigeoka bros just to name a few.

They're not promoted in Western markets so people are just going to look at them as scrubs. Took a while for Monster to get proper recognition and the guy was a stud for god knows how long.

Back