Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!

Tell your Gf that the chic identifies as a cool bro so you were just kicking it with your homie. If she dont buy it you may need to get your jailbird cousin who has been trying to reform himself into a massage therapist to tell her that the bruising shows there was no way hankey and or pankey was happening at the time of the axseedent.

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!
I almost feel bad judging because once upon a time, I too was a scumbag when it came to girlfriends. Once I found the love of my life, all that changed... And I'm hoping it will for you too after this one.

I'm also guessing that you've never filed an insurance claim with a car accident, though. Which she will have to do. Every single detail will be examined... especially the police report.

You're caught.

Take this as a life lesson. And know that you cheated because she isn't the one. Go find the love of your life and don't make the same mistake again.

Dump her first ts!!
That is a good idea kinda of like seeing my life flash before my eyes or an epiphany in the accident. Then saying some bullshit about our future end it with I can love her but I cant make her happy...this is genius

That is a good idea kinda of like seeing my life flash before my eyes or an epiphany in the accident. Then saying some bullshit about our future end it with I can love her but I cant make her happy...this is genius
Genius in deed buds.

Now Godspeed with this!

Genius in deed buds.

Now Godspeed with this!
No guilt like a true playa
I almost feel bad judging because once upon a time, I too was a scumbag when it came to girlfriends. Once I found the love of my life, all that changed... And I'm hoping it will for you too after this one.

I'm also guessing that you've never filed an insurance claim with a car accident, though. Which she will have to do. Every single detail will be examined... especially the police report.

You're caught.

Take this as a life lesson. And know that you cheated because she isn't the one. Go find the love of your life and don't make the same mistake again.
Fuck the life lesson im not going to be accoutanble for any of this the cheating , crashing, and the car. Im going to dump her ass before she finds out what the fuck is going on.

Last edited:
No guilt plus it wi

Fuck the life lesson im not going to be accoutanble for any of this the cheating , crashing, and the car. Im going to dump her ass before she finds out what the fuck is going on.
That's the thing, Man... She's still going to find out what's going on. You think you dumping her isn't going to raise even more questions when she finds out there was some random skank in her car with you?

If you want to be deceptive... Do it. But preemptively dumping her is almost hilariously counter-intuitive.

If keeping her is your sole focus, then also keep it simple... Tell her a co-worker needed a ride home, and get out ahead of the situation by bringing up this detail before she finds out. For good measure, mention that she may want to file a claim too, and say something about how she said she may need to visit a chiropractor... making it seem above board. And putting your girl on the defensive.

Realize nothing you say will be totally believable, but that's just the nature of this situation. Get a story and stick to it... Unless there's a clear smoking gun, women will rarely leave even if a situation seems shady.

Good luck.

Can't you just say you were giving fat Doris from accounts a lift home ?

Or that you bumped into ugly Mary from your work and offered her a ride.

As opposed to her riding you ?

Reading the OP I thought, this guy might be a POS... then reading your replies in this thread it became abundantly clear that you are, in fact, a POS.

Hopefully her brother, guy friend, or just someone in general beats your ass.

Hope this helps.

I hope your girlfriend was balls deep in some BBC while you crashed her car.

hopefully the insurance company will fuck your premiums and you won’t be able to afford insurance in the future and your gf doesn’t suffer more than she already obviously has with a sack of shit like yourself.

also hoping your side piece gives you some fucked up std after this too.

I hope your girlfriend was balls deep in some BBC while you crashed her car.

hopefully the insurance company will fuck your premiums and you won’t be able to afford insurance in the future and your gf doesn’t suffer more than she already obviously has with a sack of shit like yourself.

also hoping your side piece gives you some fucked up std after this too.
<escalate99>

Back