Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

That's the thing, Man... She's still going to find out what's going on. You think you dumping her isn't going to raise even more questions when she finds out there was some random skank in her car with you?

If you want to be deceptive... Do it. But preemptively dumping her is almost hilariously counter-intuitive.

If keeping her is your sole focus, then also keep it simple... Tell her a co-worker needed a ride home, and get out ahead of the situation by bringing up this detail before she finds out. For good measure, mention that she may want to file a claim too, and say something about how she said she may need to visit a chiropractor... making it seem above board. And putting your girl on the defensive.

Realize nothing you say will be totally believable, but that's just the nature of this situation. Get a story and stick to it... Unless there's a clear smoking gun, women will rarely leave even if a situation seems shady.

Good luck.
True

I hope your girlfriend was balls deep in some BBC while you crashed her car.

hopefully the insurance company will fuck your premiums and you won’t be able to afford insurance in the future and your gf doesn’t suffer more than she already obviously has with a sack of shit like yourself.

also hoping your side piece gives you some fucked up std after this too.
Lmao i was the BBC

Dont like 25 percent of this forum have side pieces?

This by reading peoples posts here

So judging ts is kinda harsh when no one else is judged

Edit yup theres literally a guy saying he cant cheat anymore due to enviroment in another thread lol

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!
You're a piece of shit and deserve no help. Someone should help your gf and tell her what a scumbag you are.

For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her.

Wow, sounds like true love.

Fuck the life lesson im not going to be accoutanble for any of this the cheating , crashing, and the car. Im going to dump her ass before she finds out what the fuck is going on.

Not going to take responsibility for cheating on your gf and crashing her car . . .

This is a troll thread, right? Either it is or you really are just straight garbage. Assuming this is all true and you mean all of this, then how the fuck do losers like you even survive?

No guilt like a true playa

Fuck the life lesson im not going to be accoutanble for any of this the cheating , crashing, and the car. Im going to dump her ass before she finds out what the fuck is going on.

Welcome to 2020 the age of apathy.

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!

This is what karma is, people thinking you're trash. It's not a mystical force it's legit just if you are a shit bag people realise and care less for you.

Enjoy.

But you already did.......
giphy.gif

Looks like you're only left with one option. You need to plan an Oceans Eleven style heist and break into the insurance companies offices, hack into their database and edit the files to make it so that you were the only person in the vehicle.

lol this may be the greatest post I’ve read all year.

How the anger in the initial post that told a story of pain from having been cheated on, the sheer racism of it, then the clear fact the OP was likely black and the casual nature of his reply.

<Dany07>
Gonna need a team of linguistic experts working round the clock to decipher what you’re trying to say.

this is a great thread to expose the massive scumbag pos though.

glad you’re here to white knight your swag boyz and normalize having to depend on a woman for your car, gas and home.

Gonna need a team of linguistic experts working round the clock to decipher what you’re trying to say.

this is a great thread to expose the massive scumbag pos though.

glad you’re hear to white knight your swag boyz and normalize having to depend on a woman for your car, gas and home.
*here

So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together
wow, true piece of shit

no sympathy for a cheater

you deserve everything that's coming to you

You love her? lmao
Define love

You're cheating on her and still after totaling her car, you can't come clean
No love there at all

How would you feel if roles were reversed?
She loves you? lmao

I hope you live in a state with some crazy laws, where if she can prove you lived together and were a couple you were basically married and she squeezes you for every penny you have.

No, you don't love her. You've grown a dependecy and you probably like her, but if you cheat on her you don't love her. Karma would've been for your dick to have been squashed by the steering wheel.

Back