Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

Tell your Gf that the chic identifies as a cool bro so you were just kicking it with your homie. If she dont buy it you may need to get your jailbird cousin who has been trying to reform himself into a massage therapist to tell her that the bruising shows there was no way hankey and or pankey was happening at the time of the axseedent.

or tell your girl it was a trans with you...that way if she gets mad at you then you can pull the transphoic card...easy checkmate

Go find an ally. A female family member that's willing to say she was in the car with you.

Of course you'll owe this person big time, so be prepared to pay up

Did she buy you an ipad or something?

So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together

I would not worry about it. Any woman dating a winner like you is clearly hanging desperately on the bottom rung.

If you ask me, this is good news. Enjoy your freedom

So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together

you picked up a hitchhiker to murder

She should dump you. Let her go ya jerk.

I hope your girlfriend was balls deep in some BBC while you crashed her car.

hopefully the insurance company will fuck your premiums and you won’t be able to afford insurance in the future and your gf doesn’t suffer more than she already obviously has with a sack of shit like yourself.

also hoping your side piece gives you some fucked up std after this too.

<{jackyeah}>

Welcome to the dark side brother! Let the hate flow through you!

Accountability is for the Betas and Simps...trumpism at its finest.

What goes around, comes around. You'll be getting what you deserved.

I imagine it was only a matter of time. I can't imagine how someone could manage to hide hooking up with someone else when they are living with someone. I would get caught at some point, girls ask too many questions, use my phone for a quick second and then a message comes in while she is using it, something would happen.

I second the get a family member to corroborate a story with you.

Tell the gf that the girl isn't a side piece, but rather a friend. In fact, you are secretly gay. Prove it by sucking 10 dicks, fluffing them up so they can each fuck your gf in front of you. Then you will be even and can move forward. You're welcome.

Back