Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

Glass half full homeboy, you’re side piece just got promoted to primary chick. Move along like nothing ever happened
Side chicks are usually more into the situation than they pretend. The “We broke up, I’m all yours now!!” Doesn’t excite them as much as you might think in a lot of cases.

Last edited:
So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together
The fact that you have a side piece and you're a shitty driver and wrecked her car is plenty of reason to dump you. You're basically a POS.

So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together

Your first fuck up was using your girlfriends car to drive around with your side bitch. Time to start using more common sense.

That's the thing, Man... She's still going to find out what's going on. You think you dumping her isn't going to raise even more questions when she finds out there was some random skank in her car with you?

If you want to be deceptive... Do it. But preemptively dumping her is almost hilariously counter-intuitive.

If keeping her is your sole focus, then also keep it simple... Tell her a co-worker needed a ride home, and get out ahead of the situation by bringing up this detail before she finds out. For good measure, mention that she may want to file a claim too, and say something about how she said she may need to visit a chiropractor... making it seem above board. And putting your girl on the defensive.

Realize nothing you say will be totally believable, but that's just the nature of this situation. Get a story and stick to it... Unless there's a clear smoking gun, women will rarely leave even if a situation seems shady.

Good luck.
This is good advice. The only way your g/f can totally discredit is if your s/c tells her. Suspicion isn’t enough. If it is then she was probably looking for an excuse to dump you anyway

Tell your wife the truth and that you like sleeping with other women.

Not even joking. Honesty prevents like 90% of relationship issues.

A man is undressing in the locker room of the country club after a round of golf, and one of his buddies notices that he is wearing a pair of panties.

“When did you start wearing women’s underwear?” the buddy asks.

The man replied, “Ever since my wife found a pair in the glove box of my car.”

If you have a side piece it’s quite clear you don’t care about your gf so is it really big deal?

Side chicks are usually more into the situation than they pretend. The “We broke up, I’m all yours now!!” Dies excite them as much as you might think in a lot of cases.
Could be true, I’ve been married so long I wouldn’t know what to do if I was on the market nowadays. The side chick could stay till the first fight then sent packing.

Back