Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

Accountability is for the Betas and Simps...trumpism at its finest.
Accountability is alpha as fuck because that means you're actually a real man. lol at this fuckboy. Imagine calling other guys betas and simps while cheating on your gf and wrecking her car while living in her place. I hope she catches your dumb ass.

Accountability is alpha as fuck because that means you're actually a real man. lol at this fuckboy. Imagine calling other guys betas and simps while cheating on your gf and wrecking her car while living in her place. I hope she catches your dumb ass.
Dont act all high and mighty like you havent done some shit bag moves atleast im trying to fix the problem plus my side chick is a certified 7 my gf a generous 5. But dont get me wrong i care about my gf but my side piece got that WAP.

Dont act all high and mighty like you havent done some shit bag moves atleast im trying to fix the problem plus my side chick is a certified 7 my gf a generous 5. But dont get me wrong i care about my gf but my side piece got that WAP.
I don't pull any shit bag moves against any of my gf's. I don't date a girl unless I want it to be serious. If I get the urge to cheat then that must mean I'm unhappy with my current gf and I'll break up with them. Having my own home and car I don't have to worry about any of the dumbass problems you done got yourself into.

<PlusJuan>
Maybe you can live with the side chick. Either way Karma hits when you deserve it, not when it's convenient for you. Hope you live in a warm climate so you don't get sick from living on the street
what is your av from?

You're not looking to fix the problem, you're looking to avoid the problem. Like a child.

I don't pull any shit bag moves against any of my gf's. I don't date a girl unless I want it to be serious. If I get the urge to cheat then that must mean I'm unhappy with my current gf and I'll break up with them. Having my own home and car I don't have to worry about any of the dumbass problems you done got yourself into.

Ok batman smh

You're not looking to fix the problem, you're looking to avoid the problem. Like a child.
Im not fixing shit right now i gotta look out for me i cant be living in my truck so if i gotta do some morally questionable things then so be it.

Im not fixing shit i right now i gotta look out for me i cant be living in my truck so if i gotta do some morally questionable things then so be it.
No. You doing morally questionable shit got you here in the first place and now youre doubling down on having the behavioral pattern as a 15 y.o.

pics of both broads to see if advice is worth giving.

Ok Captain America
b8b02f96877ce8000608a5215977f6c7.gif

This gif was posted while not being afraid of being homeless for being a scumbag

Im going to move out IF she dumps me but first i will wait until shes at work. Take her most valuable shit pawn it to get a U-Haul to move my shit.

Wait nevermind thought that through and will end up in jail so abort mission.

Last edited:
Back