Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together
I swear I heard this exact scenario in a Kanye West song.

anigif_sub-buzz-453-1601493310-22.gif

Tell the gf that the girl isn't a side piece, but rather a friend. In fact, you are secretly gay. Prove it by sucking 10 dicks, fluffing them up so they can each fuck your gf in front of you. Then you will be even and can move forward. You're welcome.
Wow. :eek:

So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together

Are you related to the other piece of shit @johnnybeebob by any chance? Maybe his war criminal dad can help you out.

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!

You still sound fat.

"My bitches whip to pick up one of my hos"

I really think we peaked as a species here.

He did, at least, long ago, by the sounds of it. Age 7, maybe, was the high water mark. No self-control or confidence.

I cheated on my girlfriend, felt terrible, and told her the truth about it.

She went out and slept with a co-worker, and I had to get over that. It caused our relationship to be really rocky for a long time.. but we're still together a year later. So yeah, you can get past it if you're honest and if she gets even in my experience... if you guys love each other enough

She went out and slept with a co-worker, and I had to get over that. It caused our relationship to be really rocky for a long time.. but we're still together a year later. So yeah, you can get past it if you're honest and if she gets even in my experience... if you guys love each other enough

Cute story but in my situation i totalled my gfs car with my side chick. Even if i was dumb enough to tell the truth you honestly think she will just forgive me and i still have a place to stay?

Im going to move out IF she dumps me but first i will wait until shes at work. Take her most valuable shit pawn it to get a U-Haul to move my shit.

Wait nevermind thought that through and will end up in jail so abort mission.

It’s amazing that it took you 8 minutes to process what you posted and realize it was a bad idea.

lmao thinking she's going to get past it. You must have limited experience with females. <Lmaoo>

You gonna be hearing about that forever.

Haven’t checked the whole thread but did we get pics yet?

Take your gf to Cici's pizza and put a ring on it.

The girl, not the pizza.

Reactions: lsa
Dont like 25 percent of this forum have side pieces?

This by reading peoples posts here

So judging ts is kinda harsh when no one else is judged

Edit yup theres literally a guy saying he cant cheat anymore due to enviroment in another thread lol

And I bet most of the 25% are their left hand... they use it to cheat on their right hand.

It aint so bad living out of your vehicle. i did it for a hot minute. alot worse things can happen. plus you just cruise till you find another mark to leech off of.
i grew up in the barrio so i know the game. look for a single mom you could probably get away with more especially if you dont mind settling for 4-5 or a beached whale. get a crash pad for the game to continue. next time though rememberreal players destroy the victims self esteem so they are dependent if you get caught cheating it aint on you its on her.

In one of TS's posts he called his gf a generous 5 and his side piece a solid 7. I don't think he's going to post pics of either.

I think this thread is evidence enough of TS' complete lack of trustworthiness so let's just consider his metric for his 5 and 7. It sure as shit isn't a Boise or LA scale. I'm guessing Mumbai or Mozambique.

I'm also guessing half the drama of the g/f finding out is probably caused by her being the only breadwinner in the relationship.

Back