Worried my gf is going to dump me!!!

Ah TS way to ruin whatever reputation you had. Nobody will respect you anymore. Might as well just make a new account

Jeez, so many white knights for some anonymous broad.

<{hughesimpress}>

Is it really white knighting though?

I think ts just (amazingly considering it's sherdog) hit that low point where no matter how bad of a person his gf is ts is worse..

Update me and my gf arent together anymore but i live at the apartment plus my side piece has held me down through it all...god bless side bitches

No guilt like a true playa

Fuck the life lesson im not going to be accoutanble for any of this the cheating , crashing, and the car. Im going to dump her ass before she finds out what the fuck is going on.

LOL

The insurance company will catch up to you.

Then the lawyer, then the court.

You done fucked up.

So yesterday I was using my gf car crashed and totalled it i was unhurt thank god but i was riding with my side piece from work. I hid the police report but worried about insurance claim stating another female in the vehicle in themail PLEASE HELP!!! BTW me and gf sorta live together
Curious name. Is that pronounced with a long A or a short A. Makes a huge difference. I'm leaning towards long A.

Update me and my gf arent together anymore but i live at the apartment plus my side piece has held me down through it all...god bless side bitches
So does your piece have a side piece that really makes you the side piece too?

So does your piece have a side piece that really makes you the side piece too?

The car was the boyfriend, and TS was the side piece.

He's scared because he rode the bf, then wrecked it.......

I don’t think she’s on the side of anything anymore bud. Seems like you have to have a GF to have a side piece. Right now you’re just single.

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!
Tell her you picked up a hitch hiker

Fuck getting what I deserve thats what karma is for and when the time comes ill get mine. For now tho i need my gf and i know this is defintely a shit bag move but i love her. So i need more ideas to help and less criticism!!!
you had a side piece in your GF car and totaled the freaking car, and now you want to lie about it.........but you love your GF....yeah keep telling yourself that. stop hurting that girl and move on. if you ever have a daughter, better hope she doesnt end up with a guy with your values.

Back