Worse acting than Aljo

If that was a KO then that girl needs to walk away from the sport. Illegal kick sure but the Oscars were the other night I thought

Strike clearly floored her before the ref stepped in. I don't think she was smart enough in the split seconds between getting the shot to decide to throw herself on the ground prone.

What happened after that can be argued, but it was over before that. She was also giving as good as she was getting in the fight. It wasn't like she was clearly losing.

She seems legitimately fucked up, but that kick didn't look hard whatsoever... very questionable
I know the upkick Reyes threw looked 10x as savage I thought he ko'ed jiri for half a second but then jiri took side control like it didn't hurt.

Fake. That kick wasn’t all that, didn’t even hit her chin you can see her laying there considering her options. Total flop typically Brazil move

Seeing as how “makes me suss to it being acting” is gibberish, linguistically, reading it again doesn’t really accomplish anything.

Yes, certainly, my “manners” stick out on the field of genteel discourse that is Sherdog. Sorry, snowflake.
How about trying to be a nice person?

Reminded me of Romanov/Espino.

Both milked the foul because they were sure they were ahead and could get the win.

Let’s be clear she didn’t fall back till the foot in the stomach

She caught herself with both arms, that’s not a ko, it’s a flop

Her flailing and aljos flailing err virtually identical. Odd thing is, anyone we have seen knocked out in the 1000s of other doesn't act like that at all. If she simpy tried to stand up, stumble, try again, stumble, and tell the ref 'I'm ready' These bitches need acting lessons.

The replay is hilarious. She's stunned for a second then like she finally realizes it's a foul so falls backwards like she's been shot. lol
Exactly

Okami was KOed from a similar strike against Silva...

I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Back