Worst fight bets you've made looking back?

My 3 largest bets are 2 wins and a loss. I put 3500$ on Rockhold ITD Vs Weidman. I put 2750 on Werdum ITD vs Cain, and I put 4600$ on Cruz over No Love

Lost $350 on Hendo vs Shields

<2>

I had GSP as the last leg of a 5-6 fight parlay that night. The added odds weren't even worth it lol
Haha I feel for you dude, I’m Canadian and I had just started watching MMA a couple years prior and GSP was my favourite. There was a whole crowd of us sitting in the living room and as soon as he got finished we just kind of sat in silence for a couple minutes, til one guy goes, “Boys... I can’t believe that just happened....”, it wasn’t a night I want to remember.

Bet on Gunnar Nelson against Maia.. and on the same card on Aldo vs McGregor. Safe to say ive toned down after that

I bet money on Ronda beating Holly, lost that.

Then bet on Holly beating Miesha, lost that.

Then bet on Miesha beating Nunes.....you know how this story goes.

Just bid one time. Made a 20 bucks bet on Jacare just to test how it works. Was 100% sure hes gonna win against Jack. Never bid against since...

in vegas has 100 on Werdum and won like 400ish. that me brought mr back from my loses from the previous day.
congrats. Yeah I've never been more sure of a fighter. At least u enjoyed that lol

UFC 237. I bet on Silva beating Cannonier, and very embarrasingly bet on Correia beating Aldana.

250 on korean zombie against rodriguez. Fml

$100 on Diaz vs Condit. I still think he won 1,2, & 5.

Waterson vs Joanna — when I saw the weight cut issues.

And so many more

First & only bet I placed was on Shields to beat GSP as I was convinced that Jake had this.

Long before she joined UFC, I said that Holly Holm would beat Ronda Rousey.

By the time it happened, especially with her previous two fights, I was entirely swung and thought she stood absolutely no chance. I had an accumulator on for about 6 fights and was due £100 if Ronda won.

Since nobody has said it yet.....Dam you guys are a bunch of old dirty bastads :)

Aldo vs McGregor I bet on - clearly got DESTROYED in that one.

Really wish I'd put money on Diaz vs McGregor 1

I account bet some Canadian guy on cameldog.net that Roy Nelson would beat Junior Dos Santos at UFC 117.

Being a Canuck he was a classy individual and he showed me mercy. He allowed me to keep my account, but with a gay-av for 6 months.

RIP CD
Cameldog was a legendary forum. Talk about No Holds Barred.

Really wish I'd put money on Diaz vs McGregor 1

I was broke when that fight happened and I was gonna go big on it too. MMA fans with their ridiculous opinions were calling McGregor a bitch for ducking Cerrone and taking the easy fight. Those opinions had likely put the line heavy on Nate, mixed with casuals who would go big on Conor/would see Nate's record, I imagine that was a very good line for what on paper was an extremely close fight (if not with Nate as the favourite).

Back