Worst fight ever

I agree that's as horrible as it's gotten. But since it got that way largely because the commission had freaked out beforehand and made them promise not to use closed fists, I submit to you it wasn't really an MMA fight and should be thrown out of the discussion as an anomaly.

That's probably fair.

Though everyone seemed to just ignore that rule anyway on that card. <{JustBleed}>

Oh, I forgot about Timmy Vs Arlovski III

giphy.gif

It's Dan Severn Vs Ken Shamrock II. I will not accept any alternative opinions on the matter. I'd rather stick my balls in a vat of acid than watch that fight again.
Ngannou vs Lewis was worse.

Dan Severn Vs Ken Shamrock - they were not allowed to throw punches

Everytime this is brought up I say Shamrock vs Severn II, I have yet to see a worse fight. Feel free to prove me wrong.

It's Dan Severn Vs Ken Shamrock II. I will not accept any alternative opinions on the matter. I'd rather stick my balls in a vat of acid than watch that fight again.

Kame herre 2 say that.
Woodley vs. Wonderboy & Ngannou vs Beast only wish they could match the complete terror from both of these guys to engage.

shoop-dance-class-3-jpg.775526

Attachments

• shoop Dance Class 3.jpg
    shoop Dance Class 3.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 42
CroCop-Takada in Pride ranks pretty high.. Especially with that judges' decision lol

Dada 5000 v Kimbo was awful. Made even worse by one of them ending up in a coma and almost dying, and the other one actually dying.

Aldo V McGregor was a year of hype for 13 seconds.

Woodley V Maia was one of the rare fights I turned off mid way through because of disgust.

Any WMMA fight outside of top 5 ranked fighters, even then it's pretty dicey at times.

CM punk V Mike Jackson was an embarrassment to the sport.

Say what you want about the lack of cardio and skill, but Kimbo V Dada was one of the funniest times I've spent watching MMA. Between people's live comments online and joking with friends I was in stitches the whole time.

The top pick for me is Lewis V Ngannou. It was two guys known for exciting KO's standing and staring at each other for 15 minutes. It felt like an ice age before 1 guy threw anything.

Ngannou - Lewis may not be the worst ever but it HAS to be thrown into any discussion of the worst ever.

It was surreal.
I still can't believe it happened. Was Ngannou THAT "shook" after the Miocic fight?

Back