Movies Worst mistakes made by a main character in a movie?

Don't argue over a car with a psychopath when you have a million dollars in a suitcase hidden in a field.

tenor.gif

Those red flag laws didn't exist in the time the movie was set in.

His huge mistake was going back with "agua" for the gut shot Mexican.

"LuEllen, what are you doin?"

"Something stupid. Tell mother I love er"
I didn’t understand that at all. Even though he had sympathy for the guy, he had to know he would’ve been bled out and dead 12 hours later

Don't betray your family.

tenor.gif

He seemed like a pretty smart guy too. What are you gonna do with $2million cash? You can’t make large deposits or big purchases without serious questions being asked leading to you being tracked. He even says himself “at what point would you stop looking for $2 million?”. He had to know he’d be hunted for the rest of his life even if he did never go back to the scene to give the guy water.
I agree, but I do wonder: what if he found out sooner that there was a tracking device in the suitcase?
Could he have made it?

Don't betray your family. Part II.

74a72961695c6f5885fd604423d98738.png

David Drayton killing his son 1 minute before being rescued.

Don't betray your family. Part III.

Salvatore_Tessio.jpg

I didn’t understand that at all. Even though he had sympathy for the guy, he had to know he would’ve been bled out and dead 12 hours later
Exactly, had he not gone there he might not have had to fight a retreating battle the whole time. Or maybe they clip him in his sleep. Either way, if I found a suitcase full of money I'd at least have taken the bills out to count them and found the tracker.

Should never have taken the money.

no-country-for-old-men-2007-movie-review-josh-brolin-llewelyn-moss-best-picture-winner.jpg

Should have opened the bag at home, finding the tracker then destroying it, and then going right back to bed instead of bringing the Mexican water.

I think every avenue other than compliance with Quint ends up with Brody in the water somehow.

Roy is a tough guy but Jaws Quint would have steamrolled Jaws Roy.

Quint was never going to be convinced or made to do anything. Roy would have basically had to either knock him out and tie him up or else kill him. And there's no way a sailor like Quint wouldn't have escaped from any knot known to man.
Quint needs to be a playable character in mortal kombat

Henry Hill getting into drugs which was the downfall of his life and his family

Henry Hill getting into drugs which was the downfall of his life and his family

Spider should have just kept his mouth shut

*Edit... but not a main character

Aragorn letting Wormtongue go.

In almost every action movie or horror flick, they either knock out or shoot the bad guy. Then they just leave or start having a conversation with someone else. The bad guy always either leaves without their knowledge or takes out his gun and shoots at them.

Fucking kill the guy. Shoot and/or stomp his head until there is nothing left.

Don't betray your family. Part III.

Salvatore_Tessio.jpg

Man, I was so disappointed in Tessio. At least he got in the car without kicking and screaming.

Yo Gandalf, why we can't just fly on these giant eagles back to he volcano and throw the ring from above?
We can do it in 2-3 days instead months, to not count less dangers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back