Worst nicknames ever

What are the worst nicknames you can remember?

Frankie “Answer” Edgar! Seriously?? answer? Answer for what? For a question no one asked?
Extremely random and stupid nickname. Like being called John “window” Morales.

“Sugar”. This one is sooo damn dumb and yet for some reason some fighters use it.
Sean o Malley, Rashad Evans, even some boxers. Sugar?. Seriously?? Ok let’s start calling each other cinnamon, salt, pepper.

Frank Twinkle Toes Trigg. Ok this one is just full retareded.

Pedro “The Pedro” Otavio. Amazing display of imagination and creativity...

Kenny Ken Flo Florian. Same as The Pedro...

Joe “J-Lau” Lauzon. And the list keeps growing...

I know they got beat up on a daily basis but seriously if they can’t think of any decent nickname they should hire somebody to create one for them.

Hello, my name is Brian and my nickname is “The Brian”. Jesus Christ...
Jason "Strange Brew" Thacker

The guy that pees on your bed shouldn't be allowed to give you a nickname.

well, i was full on beastin 25/8 before this speaker announcement, man that's terrible

Beastin 25/8 is the greatest nickname, I don't get why people hate it. It's hilarious. How it's anything other than amazing I don't know.

People need to not take things to seriously.

Beastin 25/8 is the greatest nickname, I don't get why people hate it. It's hilarious. How it's anything other than amazing I don't know.

People need to not take things to seriously.
it depends on the criteria used to judge "worst" and "amazing". If "funny", "probably 2nd degree", "borderline cringey" and "unpronunciable" are yours, so ok, it's amazing.

What are the worst nicknames you can remember?

Frankie “Answer” Edgar! Seriously?? answer? Answer for what? For a question no one asked?
Extremely random and stupid nickname. Like being called John “window” Morales.

“Sugar”. This one is sooo damn dumb and yet for some reason some fighters use it.
Sean o Malley, Rashad Evans, even some boxers. Sugar?. Seriously?? Ok let’s start calling each other cinnamon, salt, pepper.

Frank Twinkle Toes Trigg. Ok this one is just full retareded.

Pedro “The Pedro” Otavio. Amazing display of imagination and creativity...

Kenny Ken Flo Florian. Same as The Pedro...

Joe “J-Lau” Lauzon. And the list keeps growing...

I know they got beat up on a daily basis but seriously if they can’t think of any decent nickname they should hire somebody to create one for them.

Hello, my name is Brian and my nickname is “The Brian”. Jesus Christ...

Best and worst

Barncat !

pEwb2n5.gif

FKL Bless

Finally, someone incorporated a "Yo momma" joke into an MMA nickname.

Russian funded step-fantasy propaganda has really paid off...

<KhabibBS><EdgyBrah>

I persoanlly preferred the brief period that Chris Leben called himself the "Cat-smasher"

Back