Social Worst politicians of '23: who are your picks?

panem-et-circenses

In the garden
Reaction score
Who are your top three worst politicians of 2023? Below I have brainstormed some politicians that might come to mind.

Rishi Sunak: known by 98%, disliked by 58%, he is a robot from the Chris Philp school of politics, unable to get anything done except curbing freedoms.

Biden: approval rating of 39.

Trump: 56% disapprove of Trump.

Kevin McCarthy: ran out of office by angry partisans.

Jim Jordan: absolute douchebag who failed to achieve his political dream.

Fumio Kishida: one of the most disliked prime ministers in Japanese history -- shill surrounded by crooks.

Benjamin Netanyahu: as the shock of the horrific terrorist attack has waned, the intelligence failure and subsequent invasion have become a topic worthy of discussion.

Justin Trudeau: generally disliked by the majority of observers, he is almost a spent force as Canada inches toward an election.

Macron: with a 68% disapproval rating, he has managed to alienate the left and right with his pandering ways -- the arrogant visions in his head are seemingly lost at this point.

Viktor Orban: constant battles with the EU aside, this guy is a reactionary turd, who attempts to strip freedoms we all cherish.

Modi: loved by the majority in his country, but only made international headlines for a plot to assassinate.

Albanese: most voters disapprove of his performance as PM, and the 'voice' only made matters worse.

Mitch McConnell: normally a bad faith coward, I think things turned scary this year, and he should step down.

Fetterman: guy disappears, only to return as a disappointment, embarrassing himself by wearing shorts and hoodies, embodying the 'typical democrat' label.

Eric Adams: the NYC mayor hasn't taken control of the city, but managed to embroil his administration in an FBI investigation.

Vivek: another pandering fool, who gave us great hot takes like raising the age of voting to 25, has managed to make Republican politics even more greasy and clown-like.

RFK JR.: whatever hype he had, buzz if you will, has dissipated; the last headlines I saw about his campaign were his preemptive revealing of Epstein ties, a love triangle.

London Breed: not well liked, and hasn't gained any fans in '23 trying to right the ship.

Boebert, Gaetz, and MTG: lumping these shitheads together.

Last edited:
I'm Canadian, so my hate for Trudeau is at an all time high.

Motherfucker is flooding the country with immigrants to suppress wages and keep housing prices high for his corporate real estate buddies.

We're letting in more people than Murica despite having 10 times less population.

I'd like to add Lori Lightfoot as an honorable mention since she was still mayor for the first couple of months of this year. She was a complete laughingstock and fuck up. She didn't get enough votes for the run off and tried to blame it on racism/sexism ignoring the fact she was a huge pile of shit.

I'd like to add Lori Lightfoot as an honorable mention since she was still mayor for the first couple of months of this year. She was a complete laughingstock and fuck up. She didn't get enough votes for the run off and tried to blame it on racism/sexism ignoring the fact she was a huge pile of shit.

Good call. She had nothing but excuses. Was truly a weak politician who had accusations of bullying made against her.

I'm Canadian, so my hate for Trudeau is at an all time high.

Motherfucker is flooding the country with immigrants to suppress wages and keep housing prices high for his corporate real estate buddies.

We're letting in more people than Murica despite having 10 times less population.

thats what you get for low fertility rates.
Mohammed is there to fix the problem with your Olivia and Emma.

Just rate them by their body counts. A much better metric than someone's feelz

200w.gif

I think Bills body count means something different to Hillary's
That’s a good joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back