Worst Quote in MMA?

He really said that? So, UFC 1 was a disguised infomercial?
It wasn't disguised. There's multiple interviews and documentaries where they say they picked Royce because he was the smaller of the Gracies and they wanted to demonstrate the power of Gracie Jiu-Jítsu by using it to beat bigger opponents with it.

I know the best MMA quote goes:

Hey Tim, how’s tastes my big peepee okay?

"This guy TKOs people. When I knock people out they don't f***ing move".
Jeremy Stephens.

Simply because it gave rise to the greatest quote/put down in MMA.

It wasn't disguised. There's multiple interviews and documentaries where they say they picked Royce because he was the smaller of the Gracies and they wanted to demonstrate the power of Gracie Jiu-Jítsu by using it to beat bigger opponents with it.
And multiple sources refute that. Rickson wanted a million bucks and Rorian wouldn't pay so he ordered Royce to do it as he was younger and impressionable. Confirmed by Art Davie

"I want to fuck Chuck" - Wandy

"When Matt Hughes and his brother Mark were growing up they would pound each other behind the barn." - Goldy

"All I need is 15 minutes to beat you" by Belal
talk about intimidation factor when your threat is a decision

When your achiements in the cage are eclipsed by the dumb shit coming out of your mouth.....Tito takes the cake

Geoff Neal's trainer in the Ponzi fight.. "Stop dapping him up! And get in his faaaaackin ass!". Poetic.

We can all agree that the mvp of the night in this thread is the one Jacob Ortiz
<{Joewithit}>

Its weird cos everyone except Ortiz dSeems to know how dumb he is,and he keeps getting jobs doing shit he doesnt know how to do.

"Conor is trying to gas Khabib out"
...Dominick Cruz

<45><45><45><45>

This is the only right answer.

Only the OGs will know this one.

I remember being so fucking hyped for this fight - this was by far the biggest fight of its time. Streaming that shit was a pain, then downloading a better quality version later. Refreshing for it to come out on torrent.

Back