Worst things to eat during UFC events

For example I couldn't watch Holly Holm / Rhonda live cause I worked the next day

Watching it the following morning with my froot loops, when that kick happened I made it rain froot loops all over my living room - it was a disaster!! Froot loops all over the place, cats batting them around etc - what a scene!

Also when I was at a bar and GSp was fighting Jake Shields, I let a napkin on fire and a work buddy poured beer on it to put it out
How many cats do you have weirdo?

I usually try to avoid eating Clenbuterol and cocaine while watching Jon Jones fight.

giphy.gif

I got a loud chip eater mate that I watch the fights with, fucking annoying.

I’m not sure but I can absolutely tell you what NOT to eat BEFORE a fight card. Mango Habanero wings from BWW. You 100% will need to shit during the most crucial moments of any given fight and it will burn. Your chilly ring will hate you.

Also when I was at a bar and GSp was fighting Jake Shields, I let a napkin on fire and a work buddy poured beer on it to put it out

Wha? It’s ironic cause watching a napkin on fire would be more entertaining than GSP vs shields

Oh stop it. Your trailer isn’t too hard to clean up.

Wha? It’s ironic cause watching a napkin on fire would be more entertaining than GSP vs shields

I was so drunkenly disappointed during the fight that I desperately had to make some action happen somehow.

True story: I had a seizure while holding a full bowl of cereal in front of my dad once...good times.

@ Clippy, you had a banana last time...
1523044120450.jpg

Back