Nomuff2tuff

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think see some of the worst or most painful ways to die

Burning to death has to be at the top
The bronze bull would be pretty bad
Drawn and quartered would for sure be bad

Though it isn't graphic, don't watch if you are sensitive.

8p4uA.jpg

I'd say sitting down to delete your browser history but suddenly dying before having the chance to actually delete it, leaving it to be discovered by your loved ones.

Slowly losing your physical and mental abilities over a 20 year period before spending your final few years in constant pain in a nursing home.

As horrific as burning / drowning / been eaten alive etc sounds, at least they are all relatively quick.

Breaks my heart every time I visit my 90 year old grandparents.

Last edited:
Slowly losing your physical and mental abilities over a 20 year period before spending your final few years in constant pain in a nursing home.

As horrific as burning / drowning / been eaten alive etc sounds, at least they are all relatively quick.

Breaks my heart every time I visited my 90 year old grandparents.
Huntingtons disease you basically lose control of all your bodily controls

I have yet to ever read of anything that sounds worse than the bronze bull

It's a hilarious piece of history that the king asked the inventor to come up with a truly harsh way to kill someone, and when guy showed him his invention(the bull) the king was like you know what, that's so fucked up you must be a horrible person to even dream it up so you will be the first one to go in.

Can you even imagine

I have yet to ever read of anything that sounds worse than the bronze bull

It's a hilarious piece of history that the king asked the inventor to come up with a truly harsh way to kill someone, and when guy showed him his invention(the bull) the king was like you know what, that's so fucked up you must be a horrible person to even dream it up so you will be the first one to go in.

Can you even imagine

King was trolling the guy damn

There are so many.

To me, the scariest are drowning/suffocation or 2 walls closing in on you, like in the Star Wars trash compactor.

Starvation sucks too, as it is slow and painful.

I heard of a guy who died trying to creep down some folks' chimney to rob them while they were on vacation.

He got stuck in the chimney in an uncomfortable position. No one could hear his screams... he died a slow, painful, death.

Though it isn't graphic, don't watch if you are sensitive.

if I was that guy I would have been asking them to just shoot me with a lethal tranq dart loaded with heroine. They could get to him just couldnt get him out.

Didn't the Mongols boil people to death? FAK THAT NOISE. Aren't going to turn into Pinchy.

I heard of a guy who died trying to creep down some folks' chimney to rob them while they were on vacation.

He got stuck in the chimney in an uncomfortable position. No one could hear his screams... he died a slow, painful, death.
There was a guy here last year. he was running from the cops. Dude gets on the roof of a grocery store, slides himself into a vertical opening (like a chimney). It's one of the rock covered columns on front of the store, there he stayed until the smell became to great and he was discovered. Mind you it was last summer in the desert, and it was hot as balls.
iu.jpg

There are so many.

To me, the scariest are drowning/suffocation or 2 walls closing in on you, like in the Star Wars trash compactor.

Starvation sucks too, as it is slow and painful.

The hot girl from fast times talked about that in Gremlins about her dad

Definitely one of the dumbest ways to die.

I don't understand these type of people who are "risk seekers" and are looking for "adventure." Why would you take such a risk where you know you could die? Especially this dude, he had a one-year-old and another child on the way.

SMH.

Back