Worst you’ve ever felt for a fighter after a loss?

Aldo vs Conor....

I've never felt that bad for any fighter.
Yeah.
It was just embarassing and sad to go out like that after all the shit Conor talked for 2 years. It shit all over Jose's legacy in a big way which is insane because I thought he was in the GOAT conversation until the two losses to Max. (hard to make the case for him after getting dominated twice by the same fighter while arguably still in his athletic prime at 30 years old).

GSP vs Hendricks - One of the better UFC robbery's of our time

maxresdefault.jpg
GSP 1,3,5. Not sure how anyone can see it otherwise.

Last edited:
Being happy about another man injuring himself badly is pretty fucking pathetic.
I dislike a lot of fighters, but wishing someone bad health and being happy about it is just disgusting, you're a piece of shit man.

Silva was a dumbass with his unnecessary clowning and ridiculing of his opponents. I have zero sympathy.

Easily Jones/DC 2

I'd have to agree.

Factor-in DC is so completely disadvantaged, physically (shorter, fat, no reach) ... and yet DC had Jones backpedaling the entire fight.

Yes, Jones won, but he's a bully. Seriously, if DC could be isolated from food, he'd be a middleweight/welterweight.

Looking at the size difference of the two, it's an embarrassment to Jones he took a single backward step from a comparative midget ... but they call "Jones" great <45>

Yeah.
It was just embarassing and sad to go out like that after all the shit Conor talked for 2 years. It shit all over Jose's legacy in a big way which is insane because I thought he was in the GOAT conversation until the two losses to Max. (hard to make the case for him after getting dominated twice by the same fighter while arguably still in his athletic prime at 30 years old).

While I agree it's hard to make a strong case for him anymore he sure as hell didn't get "dominated" twice by the same fighter....Those were both extremely competitive fights where Max's ability to take a sledgehammer to his face and continue fighting really paid off, along with the rest of his sick skills.

Luke vs Yoel. He is a douche but jesus christ the guy is going to talk like Diego eventually its hard to watch sometimes.

While I agree it's hard to make a strong case for him anymore he sure as hell didn't get "dominated" twice by the same fighter....Those were both extremely competitive fights where Max's ability to take a sledgehammer to his face and continue fighting really paid off, along with the rest of his sick skills.
Yeah language is too imprecise.
I meant more that the wins were dominant (which is think is less strong than saying he dominated him) but they were definitely competitive fights. Had Max made a few mistakes here and there or if Jose was able to land the kicks a little more/beat him to the punch it could have swung the other way.

More what I meant was that even without the finish there was no controversy or question about who won and was winning. There is no need for a third fight--though I wouldn't be opposed to it if the stars align down the road and there is no better fight for either fighter but it doesn't need to happen.

That's what I meant by dominated. Certainly was not Anderson vs Franklin or GSP BJ 2.

I'd have to agree.

Factor-in DC is so completely disadvantaged, physically (shorter, fat, no reach) ... and yet DC had Jones backpedaling the entire fight.

Yes, Jones won, but he's a bully. Seriously, if DC could be isolated from food, he'd be a middleweight/welterweight.

Looking at the size difference of the two, it's an embarrassment to Jones he took a single backward step from a comparative midget ... but they call "Jones" great <45>

DC is a huge dude, no way he would ever touch MW or WW. I was rooting for Jones in the 2nd one, but I do feel bad cause DC will never get one on Jones. He doesn’t want to believe it either.

Pearson after Diego fight. One of those" wait, did I just hear that right " moments.

Felt sorry for Randy 2nd and 3rd Chuck fights
2nd fight he got caught in the same eye he had problems with since vitor slashed it up
3rd fight he was doing great and got his nose broken bad, I empathize because I’ve fought with a broken nose and to hear your own face crack every punch it gets ain’t fun
2 legit KOs by Chuck but I felt really bad for Randy, my hero.

I already feel bad for Chiesa because Diego is gonna actually kill him.

Big nog vs Cain, I felt bad for nog

Fedor vs Mitrione sucked

Giant Silva moaning and grunting various times when getting gnp'd kinda sucked too in a Weird compassionate way. Imagine watching snuffalaffugus getting murdered

a LOT of feels in this thread

I felt bad for Randleman after he fucking randleplex'd Fedor and then got submitted!
His mom or dad died RIGHT before the match, and he went out and hit this amazing move that would have killed almost anyone else.
Fedor just reforms like a sponge after landing and secures a kimura.

What a rollercoaster.

Im a huge Mark Hunt fan. Seeing him go on a 6 year losing streak and then UFC taking Pride and not wanting him to go alllll the way to Fighting Werdum for the Interim Title was CRAZY. Then BOOM.

Fedor getting smashed by Bigfoot too because there was no hiding that it was the end of him then.

CroCop - Gonzaga maybe Aldo conner is a good shout. Im sure theres more.

Back