Would Rampage get suspended in today’s ufc?? (re: late shots in Wanderlei)

Henderson was the worst.. He did it with malice.
I know shertards love him for it because of who he did it too.
But I lost respect for him as he wanted to hurt bisping...

As i have said many times: dan henderson is one of the least ethical fighters in all mma.

Henderson was the worst.. He did it with malice.
I know shertards love him for it because of who he did it too.
But I lost respect for him as he wanted to hurt bisping...

Shouldn't have talked all that shit...

How bad of a suspension?
None.
Unless, in his post fight speech, he called him a fegget or otherwise made fun of his secual orientation for wanting to have sex with Chuck.

As i have said many times: dan henderson is one of the least ethical fighters in all mma.
Based off the one late blow on Bisping or was there something else he did? I'm asking because I don't know.

Shouldn't have talked all that shit...
But that's exactly the point. A so called gent and man of honor like hendo..
Knew that bisping talks shit to everyone and anyone. He probably gives his cat loads of bollocks..

And for just that hendo smashed his head in.. That could have gone really bad for hendo..
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending bisping at all..

Just he was fucking done.. It didn't need that shot. And it really didn't need it done at the force it was...

Hey it's done and dusted.. Im just saying I thought it was naughty and I lost respect for hendo for doing it.

Based off the one late blow on Bisping or was there something else he did? I'm asking because I don't know.

the hector lombard finish is another example. he blatantly hits fighters that he perfectly well knows are either unconscious or can no longer continue.

a fighter who is VERY ethical, is shogun. watch the way he finishes fighters and stops hitting when he no longer needs to: reference his finishes with machida II and te huna.

Back