Would Rich Franklin beat Bisping?

nein dummkopf
Q18LuIn.jpg
Responsible for over 30 MILLION soldiers and civillians deaths. You should show this to your friends and family. They would be so proud of your sense of humor.

Bisping is currently better than Rich ever was, Bisping would light him up.
Franklin killed his old man opponent. (Ken Shamrock)

Bisping took a weak decision after being dropped multiple times and looked like a pack of teenage savages had just robbed him and stole his car.

FFS Dan looked liked he had just finished a hard sparring session.

Nowadays everybody from MW would beat Bisping. Just wait till next fight and yall will find out what Robert Whittaker is all about, he'll literally beat him into the living death

No one from the days that franklin was "in his prime" would beat current champions.

It's tough to admit but I'd say it's true.

Rich > Ping at literally every aspect of MMA

Sorry. No one who was in their prime when rich was in his prime would win a championship today

Because you saw something in rich when he was getting outclassed and murked that impressed you so much.
No,because as odd as that was,that was his peak years and a peak Franklin,beats that English twat 5 times out of 5.

Franklin probably beats younger, less-experienced Bisping. However, nowadays Bisping beats even prime Franklin IMO.

Jesus, people really are out to make Bisping look like a shit fighter. Pro tip: He isn't.
People Are out to make Bisping look like a shit fighter because Franklin beats him?
Bisping is very far from being a shit fighter. He just had the most impressive 8 months in mw history, has the record for most UFC wins, And is mw champion. He is a hell of a fighter, even way past his prime with What could be a career ending eye injury.
Still, Franklin was a very big, well rounded mw that I think would beat most of, if not all, the current top 5 mws. Sure, he was juiced to the gills, And that might be the reason, but it still means he beats them.

If they're both in their primes Bisping wins.Franklin never beat anyone as good as him.

Franklin lost to every good fighter he faced and bad ones too.He doesn't he have any great wins.
Bisping has the better resume,career and fighter.Bisping haters are blind twats to realise this though :)

Chuck Liddell
Ken Shamrock
Wanderlei Silva 2x
Evan Tanner 2x

I never understood the Franklin never beat a quality fighter thing. Sure he might not have the legacy of a Dan Henderson or Anderson Silva, but that does not mean he was not a great fighter for his time. Keep in mind he was not the matchmaker selecting his opponents, Franklin only had to beat the guys who were matched up against him period. I do take into consideration Franklin defeated two UFC Hall of Fame members of the pioneer wing-Chucky and Shammy. I really do not care if Chucky and Shammy were each 50 years old when he beat them, those were valuable wins. He also defeated an old Wanderlei, by the same token even if Wandetlei was 50 years old IMO that was still a valuable win. People like to critique every little thing with any fighter to diminish their accomplishments and it becomes so redundant. Franklin was a true legend and has earned respect.

No,because as odd as that was,that was his peak years and a peak Franklin,beats that English twat 5 times out of 5.
It would've been a good fight. Rich was a great fighter. I think bisping would probably have beaten him but I wouldn't have been surprised if rich won.

I think Rich's conditioning was always top notch, so I wouldn't be worried about Bispings pace, but Rich also had good kicks too.

Back