Would you be okay with a vigilante superhero like Batman in your city?

giphy.gif

im already doing that in my city

the city residents started calling me "Yamma Man"
giphy.gif

Had one. He got busted trying to sell cocain to undercover cops.

Oh absolutely, i would love it.

Seeing that vigilante justice happen live would make my day.

Batman creates as many problems as he solves, so probably not. My town's crime rate is super low anyway.

They already exist bro:

phoenix-jones.jpg

Yes, it would be cool to have a "real superhero" around, especially if he was as capable as Batman is supposed to be. I would happily offer him a glass of orange flavored, vitamin c rich drink mix of no discernible or particular brand. But the brand is tang.

A guy that works outside of the law. A vigilante who goes around behind the shadows beating the shit out of criminals. Beats the ever living shit out of gang members, robbers, but also hookers and your weed man. No more graffiti, no more home invasions, no more lowlifes who milk the welfare system, yes he beats the shit out of them, too. But no more weed and $20 BJs.

Would you support?
I drink vodka and get my blowjobs free. Welcome, batman!

IDK, would he take care of the homeless drug users infesting all of the parks?

A guy that works outside of the law. A vigilante who goes around behind the shadows beating the shit out of criminals. Beats the ever living shit out of gang members, robbers, but also hookers and your weed man. No more graffiti, no more home invasions, no more lowlifes who milk the welfare system, yes he beats the shit out of them, too. But no more weed and $20 BJs.

Would you support?
My weed man is legal and housed in a building nicer than most local Target stores so I’m on board.

Phoenix Jones bless.

Who's gonna beat his ass for selling drugs too?
On January 9, 2020, Jones was arrested for allegedly selling MDMA to an undercover police officer. At the time of his arrest, police allege that he and his accomplice were also in possession of about 4 grams of cocaine.

No, because it would be like The Boys, not like the Batman movies. He’d just be a massive asshole and nobody would be able to stop him. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

But, if the hypothetical assumes he is just like Batman in the movies, I’d say maybe. But I don’t want him attracting all these Joker types that fuck up my town all the time just because he is there.

There was a Japanese samurai type TV show where if some poor villager was wronged by evil people and couldn't do anything about it, they would go to this shrine and leave whatever money they could afford and then this group of ninja level assasins would research the evil people and kill them all in one night. One of the assasins was a cop.

Back