Would you donate to a YouTuber who lost money from ads not showing on their video?

The fact that they were able to sustain themselves at all by just talking into a webcam makes them lucky enough! Them running out of money is no tragedy.

I'd kick her in the box for $100. Complaining about $10k per month? Fuck.

Have you heard of instagram infulencers? They demand a lifestyle and hotels give them free rooms and travel, because they have over 300k followers, these are mostly shallow fitness people who are earning big bucks on social media. Looks goes a long way a lot of people worship them.

It’s disgusting

Thing is; they are peasants with an ego supported by celebrity worshipdom. People are obsessed with being famous and glamour. No class

Probably not. But depends on the circumstances, I suppose. I've donated to a few people on Twitch. Only donated a small amount once to one guy on YouTube.

I think some people are worth donating to if you have money to donate lol, like educational videos and stuff you enjoy, like for me there is a guy who fishes in california he catches fish in different rivers and camps there cleans them cooks them on the spot, id donate to his channel if i was making money.

But some shallow ass white girl bimbo who just lives lavish and doesnt know how to save money and is entitled naw, but some white knight nerds hoping to get some used panties in the mail to sniff are donating to these snob chicks.

It’s disgusting

Thing is; they are peasants with an ego supported by celebrity worshipdom. People are obsessed with being famous and glamour. No class
Yeah before you needed talent and years of acting study to be famous, now all the famous people are youtubers and instagrammers, they make more money than a lot of the actors on tv, those logan paul bros make 14 million a year each off youtube, the lead actor on walking dead makes 90k per episode only.

Why even bother going to acting school when the most famous woman and richest is a reality show star named Kardasian.

They reason they are famous says alot about society and women, they live vicariously thru these people and dream or aspire of living a queen diva lifestyle where they can say how dare you speak down to the queen, they want to be worshipped.

Yeah before you needed talent and years of acting study to be famous, now all the famous people are youtubers and instagrammers, they make more money than a lot of the actors on tv, those logan paul bros make 14 million a year each off youtube, the lead actor on walking dead makes 90k per episode only.

Why even bother going to acting school when the most famous woman and richest is a reality show star named Kardasian.

They reason they are famous says alot about society and women, they live vicariously thru these people and dream or aspire of living a queen diva lifestyle where they can say how dare you speak down to the queen, they want to be worshipped.

it's part and parcel of the internet age.

same goes for all the morons creating garbage and trying to get money via kickstarter

No. I block ads on YouTube. I remember when people made videos on YouTube because they had something to say or show. It turned into clickbait and making videos just to make money.

I'm not supporting that.

I will never donate money to some youtubers. Such guys are better to find a real job. I'd better donate to orphanage or to ppl who really need this money. As for me it's a shameful that some ppl don't understand such simple things.

Last edited:
If you sign up for her patreon you probably get Snapchat Premium access and get to see her tits.

Complaining about $10k per month? Fuck.

Same thought I had. If you can't hack it on $10K/month, you'll probably be in debt the rest of your life due to poor financial decisions. And yes, I realize $10K/month isn't all that much in some areas. Moving trucks are cheap to rent though...

Same thought I had. If you can't hack it on $10K/month, you'll probably be in debt the rest of your life due to poor financial decisions. And yes, I realize $10K/month isn't all that much in some areas. Moving trucks are cheap to rent though...

Well she was making well over 30k a month before and probably more than that but was trying to sound modest by lowering it to 30k.

The way she was acting was like 30k a month was an average salary lol, she got 30k a month doing nothing no hard work just editing a video from her home while buying fancy clothes and going on vacation, and getting free hotel rooms by saying she is a social media influencer. I think one of her videos she complained that the hotel didnt give her a better room, she got it for free and was bitching about it even though it was a big room with kitchen everything.

Youtuber chicks making bank and then spending it on gucci and lavish things, and fancy cars, they will either go broke or just marry some rich guy with a high paying job.

Back