Would you flirt or more with a taken woman?

Fenderson

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Would you ever go after a girl if she had a bf? Say she messaged you first flirting. Would you have the morale fibre to turn her down or would you persue it? We all know it''s wrong. But would that stop you if you were single?

I think were all inherently selfish and most of us both men/women would do it if the opportunity came up. I know myself that I've almost been in a situation where this has cropped up. Thoughts?

Never. It's one of those common courtesies you extend to other human beings.

Kinda did a couple months ago.

This really sexy chick at work and I started talking, and I found out she was in an on and off again relationship with some guy. I hesitated at first, but said fuck it. Was gonna get her digits but then I found out her BF broke up with her after Christmas and said nah, fuck that.

All the time. A lot of the time their partners wanna watch.

<mma3>

He's actually right. Lotta freaks out there.
Kinda did a couple months ago.

This really sexy chick at work and I started talking, and I found out she was in an on and off again relationship with some guy. I hesitated at first, but said fuck it. Was gonna get her digits but then I found out her BF broke up with her after Christmas and said nah, fuck that.
You only want her when she's taken?

Done it before and it worked out.

I know it's not "the norm" anymore but if I knew they were taken, no I wouldn't.

<mma3>

He's actually right. Lotta freaks out there.

You only want her when she's taken?

Nah, I decided to back off completely when I found out her BF broke it off with her because I didn't want any drama. At first I wasn't sure just how serious the relationship was because whenever I would talk or flirt with her she'd never mention anything about a guy in her life.

Nah, I decided to back off completely when I found out her BF broke it off with her because I didn't want any drama. At first I wasn't sure just how serious the relationship was because whenever I would talk or flirt with her she'd never mention anything about a guy in her life.
Weird thing is, I swear, the bf or even husband comes out naturally (or overtly) in convo with girls... the ones who don't bring them up have some sort of motivation imo.

Should be, but "common" isn't quite accurate.

I'll chat with them, but that's it, no blatant flirting and wouldn't ever hook up with them. I have pretty insane restraint on that. Several years ago the company I worked for basically bought an old motel with some cabins out front for the employees to stay in for season and we used to all go out at night. A hot married coworker walked out of the bathroom naked and started kissing me and I said no.

I wouldn't pursue a girl that was taken, but i wouldn't turn down banging one if she came on to me.
I would never get in a relationship with a cheater though. If she cheated on her man with me, why would i ever trust her?

Weird thing is, I swear, the bf or even husband comes out naturally (or overtly) in convo with girls... the ones who don't bring them up have some sort of motivation imo.

I know, right? It's funny, I went to the local coffee shop for, well, a coffee. And asked one of my usual baristas if she was done with her Christmas shopping and she mentioned she had to get a few more things for her mom and boyfriend. I then asked the same question to the girl I was flirting with at work and she only mentioned her nuclear family, no mention of any boyfriend, lol. Yeah, that was a major red flag.

I wouldn't pursue a girl that was taken, but i wouldn't turn down banging one if she came on to me.
I would never get in a relationship with a cheater though. If she cheated on her man with me, why would i ever trust her?
I have a good friend whose current wife had a an affair with him whilst being married to another man. They have 2 kids together now and love eachother to bits and have been together for decades. strange how things work out.

This only under rare circumstances such as;

1) I knew the boyfriend was a douche.

And

2) He had cheated on her or something like that.

If i knew the guy, and liked him..

I would like to think i wouldnt.. But pussy has a way of making me not act right

It's a good way to assure that your penis is covered in another man's semen.

I banged a few girls with boyfriends. It was kind of fucked up

No.

There are plenty of women out there that are not taken. You can get laid and not be an asshole about it.

Back