Would you go on a date with a girl who weighs 175 lbs?

You go on a dating site and it matches you with a girl who has 1 picture of her face with stats 5'9, 175 lbs, African American. She is 25 yrs old.

She looks like this
Ee0EA5Z.jpg

If you agree to meet up and go on a date with her this is the body you will be greeted by.
Ru9QHzs.jpg

2nijVRg.jpg

iBngh0u.jpg

SGJLA21.jpg

EoD0PqI.jpg

INvJs5z.jpg

And yes these are her stats in real life (from her instagram story)
wnCx3OF.jpg

[\Spoiler]

Maybe if she has a nice personality and is very very very rich.

My buddy got a girl from Tinder to meet him at the bar one night and she showed up with a friend who was at least that big. He talked me into having the 4 of us go back to my place (of course he did, he still lives with his parents, its a mansion but still its with his parents). So we go back to my place and start drinking. The large one says she's a mormon and her name is Laurel but they call her Moral Laurel or Oral Laurel. My buddy follows me to the garage, I say I'm going to bed I'm tired, he begs me to take one for the team so he can take down the one he wanted. I took Laurel in my room and got a BJ. I don't regret it, its a good story <Fedor23>

My roomate was worse, he didn't care how big of an ass he could be as long as he got a laugh. One night we were at a bar and there were two big women at the other end of the bar. I go take a piss and when I come back the bartender says your friend asked me to give those two girls beef jerkey (it's what they sold behind the bar) and say it was from you. <36>

She looks cute.

She also has an appearance of a young Oprah Winfrey. If she begins talking about billionaires being oppressed, you might have found someone with money.

Good looking girl, even if on the heavy side. Gonna be an absolute land whale in a few more years I'm betting.

Depends on how she looks/how it's distributed.

175 kinda skinny for me at 5'9.
5'7 205-220 is about right. She carries it in her legs and hip with a little belly, pretty face. 8m making a baby. Black women in particular are not attractive skinny. Those genetics are built for meat and muscle.

Good looking girl, even if on the heavy side. Gonna be an absolute land whale in a few more years I'm betting.

That's Tayionne and she works out like mad. Her quads and glutes are crazy. I follow her on insta and she's been super fit for some years now.

175 kinda skinny for me at 5'9.
5'7 205-220 is about right. She carries it in her legs and hip with a little belly, pretty face. 8m making a baby. Black women in particular are not attractive skinny. Those genetics are built for meat and muscle.
<Dany07>

This is Gina a few months ago isn't she like 160+?

161743306_292244815596351_3391755681680242148_o.jpg

No straight male wouldn't smash.

That's Tayionne and she works out like mad. Her quads and glutes are crazy. I follow her on insta and she's been super fit for some years now.
Well, hope she keeps exercising.

Back