Would you let your girl...

Approve is the proper word.

I was clear in saying she does not need my approval but as humans we cannot help APPROVE or not of something we see. the human reaction of approval or disapproval is instant and unconscious and something you cannot avoid.

You see an MMA fight you either approve, or do not approve of it. Does not mean MMA or their fans care about your reaction.

If I see people making out in public (PDA) I don't approve of that, generally. It is simply something I do not think appropriate. I am not suggesting that should matter to anyone who is not me. it is my reaction to my personal taste.

Edit : also there is nothing wrong, also in attaching your judgement. The issue is more in how you do it. Do you lecture people? Go up and insert yourself in their business unsolicited? Those may cross the line and are not my style. But if my friend is going to a family beach wearing a Borat like outfit above and he asks me about it I could tell him I don't approve of that and tell him why I don't with my judgement being 'it is inappropriate, in my view, around families and children'. If he is breaking no laws he is free to ignore my opinion and I am fine with that.
You have never known the touch of a woman have you?

I would not approve.

it would make me(and her) look ridiculous

15677702-838c-458b-b132-99f1b485aadb_text.gif

Women can wear whatever they want but I wouldn't have dated someone who liked to show their ass personally.

You have never known the touch of a woman have you?
haha,

What a dumb reply.

I hope you thought that was funny and just did not know it is not.

Approval or not is not even something we can help the vast majority of times. It is not a conscious act.

We see one of our best friends with a new haircut and we approve, disapprove or are neutral before our conscious thought kicks in.

There is zero wrong with you thinking 'oh that haircut does not look good', and as I said, I am not trying to impose my view on anyone nor tell them they are wrong if they feel differently.

(Gf/Wife) wear micro bikinis in public? I'm talking about sling bikinis and stuff at pool parties or beach :O Would you be okay with it?
Yes

99% of the time especially if with. A dude girls dress to flaunt against other girls, not trying to pick up dudes.

I’ll take my chick to a topless beach and not care, I know where she’s going at the end of the night.

All those staring manlet s can go jerk it later while I’m rearranging her guts.

Lol at 'let'.

Approve would be a better word.

My approval, which she would not require, would be tied to time and place. If we are somewhere where it's appropriate and not gratuitous and she wants to wear it I won't care.
Same, resort on vacation yes.
Family reunion pool party hell no.

The real problem with this is that I would then be walking around all day with a hard on and neither one of us wants me to get priapism.
Think two steps ahead not one at a time.

She’s in her string, you have a banana hammock on since you are on vacation with friends.

At least one of her tag along friends came solo.

She see’s the Sherdog member showing flying full mast on the beach.

Later that night out at the club when everyone’s letting loose the girls get tipsy and start kissing each other as they usually do.

Now the one solo chick goes all in thinking about your rocket and comes back to your room with y’all.

Life lessons, I’m here all day..

Women who wear any type of bikinis are typically high maintenance. Some guys get off on dating / marrying women like that. More power to them. Not really my thing, though. Hard pass.

Women who wear any type of bikinis are typically high maintenance. Some guys get off on dating / marrying women like that. More power to them. Not really my thing, though. Hard pass.

What are they supposed to wear on a beach?
I dont think I ever been to a beach where not the majority of women wore bikinis.

What are they supposed to wear on a beach?
I dont think I ever been to a beach where not the majority of women wore bikinis.
One piece....shirt over....where you beaching? lol

Reactions: lsa
what the fuck??
Where are YOU beaching? The middle east?

Sweden... I would claim 99.999% is wearing bikinis on the beach.
You know getting a tan and enjoying the sun.
One piece is for indoor swimming pools.

Was about to ask the same, but went looking for a Khabib gif, lol

Yes I would let her. Chicks will typically wear whatever their friends and other women are wearing in any give situation. They are much more in tune to the appropriate dress code so who am I to impose. If you prevent her from fitting in and feeling sexy it will probably manifest into bigger issues down the road.

what the fuck??
Where are YOU beaching? The middle east?

Sweden... I would claim 99.999% is wearing bikinis on the beach.
You know getting a tan and enjoying the sun.
One piece is for indoor swimming pools.
Well shit...you have like Swedish bikini teams there...different culture, not gonna judge...lol

It would be kinda erotic to see other guys drool over her. I trust my wife. If I didn’t, then no.

(Gf/Wife) wear micro bikinis in public? I'm talking about sling bikinis and stuff at pool parties or beach :O Would you be okay with it?

Let her and you wear a speedo showing your junk and keep pointing at her and telling people "thats my girl".

Well shit...you have like Swedish bikini teams there...different culture, not gonna judge...lol

I think it would be all over Europe.
I have never seen a beach where the majority of women do not wear a bikini.
Only time you see one piece + t-shirt its the +65 year old land whales.
Are your sure you are not in the middle east?
Can you check out the window for me?

I think it would be all over Europe.
I have never seen a beach where the majority of women do not wear a bikini.
Only time you see one piece + t-shirt its the +65 year old land whales.
Are your sure you are not in the middle east?
Can you check out the window for me?
Haha ...I'm a bit conservative in my old age. But you're close to changing my mind on the topic...

4VpukN_V6JEi4FTDighEyn9Xf3ByRJuIBDWKFbf-Nl8.jpg

Back