Would you let your girl...

I wouldnt, too much muslim Marroccan youth in large packs harrassing women on the beach.

Some of these guys get it. I'm not insecure and I don't own her as property so yes.

(Gf/Wife) wear micro bikinis in public? I'm talking about sling bikinis and stuff at pool parties or beach :O Would you be okay with it?
Pics of said bikini? Never heard of a micro bikini but I think I'm a fan

Like this?
be88bcce-dd3b-4dbe-8dab-9dca77d5cdf4-jpeg.903405
1511277358-borat-mankini-sacah-baron-cohen.jpg

Some of these guys get it. I'm not insecure and I don't own her as property so yes.
What is there to 'get'? lol. Nobody is telling their chick to cover up. Some guys like women who are happy showing 99% of their body to the general public...and some guys prefer more conservative, traditional women. Nothing wrong with either choice. Fuggin' society these days...gotta take a hard stance about everything....SMH

The fuck, I'm no school principal and it's not my job to control her clothing.

She can wear whatever she wants. Will she still be my gf afterwards? Probably not. I don't got time for that.

The little pop up on the main page of the War Room on the lower right prevents me from
offering solutions to this problem.

No need to voice an opinion that cannot be voiced then.

I will be the judge of that

Case is moot

Considering there are rules and procedures you agreed to by signing up for an account.

This case is here by Affirmed to Sherdog rules and regulations.

Case is moot

Considering there are rules and procedures you agreed to by signing up for an account.

This case is here by Affirmed to Sherdog rules and regulations.

I thought you meant my first post, but later I figured out you meant the second
Hence the deletion.

I thought you meant my first post, but later I figured out you meant the second
Hence the deletion.

I'll allow it,

Let you off on your own recognizance with time served..

Carry on...

Lol at 'let'.

Approve would be a better word.

My approval, which she would not require, would be tied to time and place. If we are somewhere where it's appropriate and not gratuitous and she wants to wear it I won't care.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Back